Hi, everyone. I'm from Ukraine (L'viv city) and I make games with Construct engine. Muzt Die Studios is my open game developing project. We make games just for having fun and to bring it to other people. If you'll want to assist project with ideas, art, music or coding please contact me. And together we'll create the best games ever :D
Today was released update v.1.4 for Intel Was Wrong. Major bugs with inventory and combat systems along with bunch of small ones were fixed. Code was optimized greatly, so the game must work much more smoother now. I hope you'll like it!
- fixed bug with inventory;
- fixed bug with combat initialization;
- code optimization;
- lots of small changes and fixes.
Hi, everyone! Rain of Blobs was created last year in a day and frankly speaking it wasn't very good game. To be honest this little project was a shameful burden for me xD
That's why I've promised myself that one day I'll change it for good. So this day has come! I won't be ashamed for this game anymore ;)
First of all I've optimized the code, so now there won't be any lags in dynamical scenes. And I've completely redrawn in-game graphics.
Also I've updated One Fine today. Optimized code, fixed inertia in gravity beam, redesigned some interface elements and added gamepad and touch support!
I hope you'll like it.
Due to players' feedback I've created this small update. If you thought that player was running too fast you can turn on walking mode! If you thought that player was climbing too slow on ladders you'll be pleased too!
Have fun playing Night Strike Infiltrators!
- added ability for player to toggle between walking and running (R or Shift);
- increased climbing speed.
Today I've finished major update for NSI! New missions and content awaits! Hope you'll like it.
- added 6 new missions;
- added 2 new upgrades;
- added 1 new enemy (rocket turret);
- added 1 new boss;- added 1 new achievement;
- lowered inertia of the player a bit to make movement smoother;
- darkened some HUD elements to make reload animation easier to see;
- rebalanced time goals;
- bunch of small fixes.
My project for Construct 2030 Jam called Night Strike Infiltrators was released today. It is a fast-paced platform shooter that features: 12 missions of oldschool arcade action, 2 bosses to test your skill, upgrades and achievements. Hope you'll like it.
" alt="Night Strike Infiltrators" title="Night Strike Infiltrators" />
The last two days were hard for me. Players found some nasty bugs that should be fixed. As a result new combat system is fully functional now. And I did something awful... I decreased difficulty.
1.32 - 27/03/14
- fixed bug with getting trapped in combat;
- possibility of negative events was decreased.
1.31 - 26/03/14
- fixed bug with invisible enemies and player on combat screen.
Intel Was Wrong is on the Newgrounds frontpage! This is so cool ^^
The new update was released today. Changelog and screenshots below.
You can play Intel Was Wrong here:
- fixed bug with incorrect starting combat;
- fixed bug with recharging shield;
- completely redesigned ground and space combat;
- added indicator for player's HP on combat screen;
- enemy spaceships' hull capacity reduced by 25%;
- added more detailed controls description.