Hi, everyone. I'm from Ukraine (L'viv city) and I make games with Construct engine. Muzt Die Studios is my open game developing project. We make games just for having fun and to bring it to other people. If you'll want to assist project with ideas, art, music or coding please contact me. And together we'll create the best games ever :D
Due to players' feedback I've created this small update. If you thought that player was running too fast you can turn on walking mode! If you thought that player was climbing too slow on ladders you'll be pleased too!
Have fun playing Night Strike Infiltrators!
- added ability for player to toggle between walking and running (R or Shift);
- increased climbing speed.
Today I've finished major update for NSI! New missions and content awaits! Hope you'll like it.
- added 6 new missions;
- added 2 new upgrades;
- added 1 new enemy (rocket turret);
- added 1 new boss;- added 1 new achievement;
- lowered inertia of the player a bit to make movement smoother;
- darkened some HUD elements to make reload animation easier to see;
- rebalanced time goals;
- bunch of small fixes.
My project for Construct 2030 Jam called Night Strike Infiltrators was released today. It is a fast-paced platform shooter that features: 12 missions of oldschool arcade action, 2 bosses to test your skill, upgrades and achievements. Hope you'll like it.
" alt="Night Strike Infiltrators" title="Night Strike Infiltrators" />
The last two days were hard for me. Players found some nasty bugs that should be fixed. As a result new combat system is fully functional now. And I did something awful... I decreased difficulty.
1.32 - 27/03/14
- fixed bug with getting trapped in combat;
- possibility of negative events was decreased.
1.31 - 26/03/14
- fixed bug with invisible enemies and player on combat screen.
Intel Was Wrong is on the Newgrounds frontpage! This is so cool ^^
The new update was released today. Changelog and screenshots below.
You can play Intel Was Wrong here:
- fixed bug with incorrect starting combat;
- fixed bug with recharging shield;
- completely redesigned ground and space combat;
- added indicator for player's HP on combat screen;
- enemy spaceships' hull capacity reduced by 25%;
- added more detailed controls description.
I wasn't expecting so many interesting ideas from players...
So here's the new update. I added level up system with permanent bonuses and much more! Hope you'll like this new stuff ;)
- added level-up system with starting bonuses (accessible from "extras" section of main menu);
- added happy end;
- added new event icons;
- added inventory slots highlights;
- fixed bug with swaping items;
- fixed bug with disappearing items;
- redesigned background;
- minor bug fixes and balance tweaks.
Hello everyone! I finished my Procedural Death Jam entry at Saturday. I wanted to implement much more features but there wasn't much time to polish my game called Intel Was Wrong. I recieved some feedback during the last days. And as a result I'm proud to present you my first update to this roguelike space-exploring game! I hope that you'll like it!
Procedural Death Jam in which I was participating is coming to an end. My PDJ entry is called Intel Was Wrong.
Features of the game:
- procedural generated galaxy map (including planetary systems around each star);
- lots of random events sometimes good and sometimes bad;
- funny aliens;
- space and ground combat;
- loot collecting;
- permadeath (and lots of ways to die including exploding stars!).
There were much more ideas but unfortunately there wasn't much time :P Eventually if people would like this game I'll keep updating it frequently adding new features or changing old ones (due to the players' feedback).I hope that you'll like it.This game can also be found here: