It has begun! ☃
Just played it, here's some things I noticed. I understand it's an early release but I just thought I'd give some constructive feedback.
- Very good looking and clean environment.
- The lighting is wonderful.
- I love the space scenery outside the window.
- There's a rich amount of detail, even on objects like the inside of the automatic doors.
- Some geometry/objects don't seem to meet up right, so I could see some "holes" in the level. Notably with floor tiling.
- There's a walking sound when you jump and move. (Walking can be heard while in the air.)
- This walking sound can be heard if you hold a direction and the jump key whilst in the bed.
- Walking into the corner of the hallway where the light goes out allows you to step outside of the station and into space. I got to see the lovely space scenery a little better though.
-The character seems very short. Tables seemed to be at eye height.
I somehow know what song that probably is.
Searching on Google reveals that this is from a Japanese TV(?) series called "The Hero Yoshihiko and The Demon King's Castle."
It needs to be darker and have a smaller block at the tip to resemble a point.
That gun...loving it.
Also, who's character skin is that?
Sneaky, hiding that in the article...
"...the devil is in the details."
Huzzah! I look forward to playing it when the download finishes.
Looks like tar to me. I think I see a smoke particle coming from it.
I wonder if anything will be done with the old glass block?
Sounds excellent, I really like it!
No I didn't actually, found it by browsing the MC forums.
This doesn't actually prevent you from real attacks, only attacks that are triggered when your bed isn't protected enough, this trick lets you sleep through the night without a random zombie trying to maul you to death.
Everything is the Steampunk texture pack, but I replaced the grass, stone, dirt, leaves, etc. with the John Smith texture pack.
A character overlooking a large explosion.
First person eating?
It looks like that one brick building from Gull City, was that used as a reference?
I think that's in-game...
Nice simple design.
My death was pretty much a failure...
That decal is photo-realistic, I really shredded up paper and got a pic of it.
Maybe there's two lights. But it still kinda doesn't make sense. Anyways, good job!
I changed that maps name from cobweb to underground warehouse.
At first I didn't like this tank, but now that I look at it, it's really cool.