We'd rather die with honour than to live with shame
I'm not sure yet. I've done some changes but I can't test it (my current installment doesn't work lol.
But you could try this:
1. Open up the constuction set with Rebirth as "Active".
2. Find the tab "Gameplay" and click "Magic Effects"-
3. Scroll down to "Soultrap".
4. Change "Base Cost" from 6.0 to 2.0.
5. Press OK and save the changes.
It will probably be added, but not for a long time. This mod is still a work in progress and I want to finish all parts first before I begin with anything related to grass!
I will Eric, I also wan't to add even better textures to the pack I've already uploaded.
I wish you well and hope to see you back soon!
I won't. If anything things will feel more natural in 2.2 :)
Nope! There's already good ones out there for original taverns :)
Nope. These are for some taverns added in 2.0 :)
2.2 will be out in a few days!
The slave market was bugged in 2.0 and I didn't know about it until a few weeks ago. It will be fixed in 2.2 :)
Probably not. Main quest Enhancers might work, you'll have to try and see for yourself.
If you use wrye mash to repair your save-game then yes! Otherwise no.. there's just too many changes!
Hm that's wierd indeed. It can only be some sort of game setting that I've changed. I have to take another look at it tomorrow and see if I can fix it, cause it's not intended to be that way.
That fix + a load of new stuff will be released this weekend. Get ready for some serious weapon balance. No more 1 minimum damage on high level weapons.
Oh and thanks :D
Thank you very much. Next version isn't far away!
1. Nope I don't think so. It would involve scripting and I'm not really a scripter. Besides I belive there's quite a few nice mods out there making them a bit larger/more detailed.
2. Right now I have no ideas for them. I might expand the strongholds of each Vampire Clan but it's not something I plan to do anytime soon.
Perhaps, we'll see :)
Pretty much this. I belive it's hard-coded and if it's not, I don't know how to do it through scripting.
Well you said it yourself, "Then out of curiosity, might I ask why make such radical changes to the landscape in the first place", did you change your mind along the way?
The changes are radical in the sense that it adds a load of stuff to every city (changes in layouts too), new creatures, new weapons, lower the value of weapons/armor etc. Most people would see that as radical.
Like I said before I won't spend my time making it compatiable with other mods. Anyone is free to do so on their own however.
You're right Eric. Like I've mentioned before Morrowind Rebirth is meant to be played alone and not being used along with a ton of other mods.
One of the main ideas behind the mod is that it will remove the need to download a lot of mods to make it more enjoyable, see it as a megamod with everything included.
I'm fully aware that a lot of people don't like the idea of these radical changes that I've done, but I'm doing this for myself (mainly) and if people don't like it, well I can't do anthing about that. I feel that people in general are positive about the mod and like my changes.
I'm always open for suggestions but I won't tailor it around other mods. I do it my way. Also remember that this is a work in progress and won't be completed anytime soon. Many things can and will change.
Cause the vanilla landscape didn't look good in my opinion. It had a terrible amount of floaters, bleeders, missaligned objects, spiky terrain, landscape seams etc.
Nope. It wasn't supposed to run with other landscape/city expansion mods in the first place. I just don't have the time and will to undo the stuff I've created. If you don't like the changes I suggest you run a second installment without Rebirth.
Nope, I haven't had time to check it through. I'll let you know if I do find the issue or what might be causing it!
Thanks for your encouraging words! Here's my reply to the problems you've encountered
1) I can't seem to find this cave in the construction set. Really wierd!
2) This is probably due to a dirty save, are u running this with an old save-game?
5) I want to change it, but that might cause issues with quests script etc. I'll see if I can find another solution, perhaps move the travel markers a bit to the "Vivec Cell".
6) I can't see how this mod could cause that problem, but I'll keep an eye open!
Thanks for the feedback, let me know if you find anything else!
I'll check the cell and see if I can find any issues. Might be MGSO related, I dunno.
I learned everything through experimentation, I didn't read any tutorials. However there are a LOT of those around. My advice would be to go through this one:
You can find more tutorials covering other areas at the same webpage: Tamriel-rebuilt.org
We can go the hard way (although you'll learn something in the process).
Check Morrowind/Tribunal/Bloodmoon esms and the Morrowind Rebirth esp. The Morrowind Rebirth esp must be "active.
1. Highlight random cell the "Cell View Window\" (Don't stay here for too long, or you might accidently change the cell name).
2. Just type "Venim" on your keyboard and you should see the cell marked in blue. Double click on that one and the cell should appear.
3. Now navigate the cell and find the door entrence.
4. Double click the door. You should now see a window showing the properties of the door.
5. You'll notice something called "Select Marker", click it.
6. Now you should be in the cell with the trees that are causing the trouble.
If you don't want to go through this trouble the cellname is "Grazelands Region 9,11". For easy navigation using the cs hold "shift" and look around with your mouse.
If you want to instantly go to an object, mark it and press "C". This will "teleport" you to the object. This way you don't have to scroll like a fool :P
I'm glad you think the balance is ok, it will be improved even further with 2.2. Let me know if you think of something that I should fix/nerf/buff etc.
You could always go to the "cell window\" and check the Grazelands cells.To make it a bit easer you should check the name of the cell in-game.
Would you happen to know the name of these trees? Could you check them in the construction set?
As for the dark blue bare trees in the ashlands. I haven't replaced the trees so I guess it's a vanilla issue, can't do anything about it sadly!
I'll see if I can find anything wierd with the Golden Saints, I'll get back to you about that matter.
I do have a few questions for you:
1. What do you think about the spell balance? I've pretty much overhauled most of them in 2.0.
2. What do you think about the game balance? Is it too easy, too hard or something inbetween?
3. How much gold do you have and how did you get it?
Nope I havent done anything to make them harder to soultrap, at least not that I know of. What class are you playing btw?
Yah the loadtimes will be a bit longer, especially in Balmora. However I've reduced the amount of unecessary clutter in that cell for next version, so hopefully that will make it a bit more fps friendly.
I'm aware of the Bull Netches and I can't do much about them, it's not I who made the new meshes/textures in the first place. It's the same problem with the blue tress (I assume you talk about the mushrooms). I'll see if I can get in touch with the author and see if he can fix it.
Let me know if there's anything else Dynan and be prepared for 2.2, soon ^^
Hi krkrkrk! I'm glad you like it and that you haven't had any major issues!
Saves for 2.11 have to be repaired for 2.2 otherwise you'll have a lot of trouble on your hands. The changelog is rather massive and the preview I made doesn't really tell the whole story :]
Nope. I've been working on balancing and fixing vanilla bugs. I'll continue my work on Ebonheart in a day or two.
Check your inbox.. keep in mind that It's probably just 50 % of the changes/fixes.
You got a point here, I think I just made a type. It wasn't supposed to be that expensive.
What you will have to pay for it, just a slight nerf. Mainly cause I've reduced a lot of the main sources to get money.