We'd rather die with honour than to live with shame
Suggestions on how to change that?
Nope it's a "closed beta". See description: "Why should I choose you?"
No sorry, I haven't played WC3 for ages. I'm not that into strategy games, other than total war series. I have however noticed your mod before. The new models brings back good memories from WC2.
Glad you managed to solve the issue. Let me know if there's any other issues with the mod!
Next update will be massive.
I wouldn't dare to know how many hours I've spent on this project lol.. I mean, It all started with my "New Cities Project" back in 2007. Hell it's even been over 2 years since I first released the beta here on moddb ^^
Well this picture represent not only my work, but also the work of "Fulgore".
The goal is to rework all areas of Vvardenfell. Not necessarily like previewed in this picture. Vanilla Morrowind is kinda "bland" and isn't that detailed as most new games are. I want to change that.
Yeah you better wait for 2.5. Huge list of additions and improvements.
Should be out in 1-2 weeks if everything goes as expected.
It won't be too long. Fulgore is working hard to complete the interiors for this area, while I'm making some final touches in other areas.
Correct. Hard to belive when it used to look like this: Img543.imageshack.us
Are you running an old save-game?
Divine Intervention D:
Nope, no quest. But I will try add a topic for it in Pelagiad (I don't know much about dialogue lol).
Yes it's a unique location. It's close to Vos.
There will be more stuff like this, count on it!
Biggest patch yet. Stay tuned for more info!
I know one dude who's working on animations (unrelated to this project), but I don't know the progress of his work. Don't expect too much until OpenMW is out.
It's still around, I just removed the picture as I plan to add a "recommended mods" in the "feature" section instead.
Btw you should get the latest version of it here (if you haven't already): Download.fliggerty.com
- Regarding the comberry: Go to Morrowind/Data Files/Meshes/n then delete: "ingred_comberry_01.nif".
- A hotfix will be released fixing the issues with the indoril greaves.
Wierd, it's working fine for me lol. Did you get the 2.41 patch too?
I haven't touched the storyline so no worries.
I'm afraid I can't make new armor sets but there are some new pieces included that completes some sets already present.
No record I'm afriad, still have 2000 BC rocks to align properly!
I'm tired -.-
Thanks for all your suggestions, they will be taken into consideration for the next version for sure, many of them will probably make it into 2.5!
What you should do is to create some kind of text document with "bugs" and "suggestions" separated then send it over to me at some point. Right now there's just too many posts all over the comment field ^^
Thanks for all your feedback.
- Bone Guard will last 60 seconds, just like other summons.
- Shield spells will last 30 seconds (both enchantments and spells).
- Restore spells and other misc enchantments are still wip and will be overhauled sooner or later, probably sooner than later lol.
- Mirror spell? Reflect?
- Fixed the skooma bottle belonging to "Andilu Drothan".
- First person meshes for the Morag Tong Gauntlets will be corrected in the next version as well.
- Silver weapons should deal a bit more damage, it's another class of weapon and every set next-in-line should be a bit better than the other. If silver weapons had the same damage as steel weapons, they would be rendered pretty much useless to have (ruining progression), except for their damage agains ghots and other misc creatures.
Don't really know what can be done with the current engine, how to limit such use really and it would probably break a lot of the stuff mentioned in dialogue etc.
However I have done some steps to make them less viable, like removing "respawning" ingredients from vendors, made it harder to raise your skills in alchemy to prevent abuse of that skill early on. I've also cut the amount of money you can earn from self made potions by 50 %.
Regarding smithing and enchanting.. well I could make it a lot harder to earn skillpoints in those areas (thus limiting the use until you're more powerful), if anyone agrees to that type of change.
It's actually supposed to be a regular adamantium dagger. So "Poisonous" is a typo by me.
I have no price scheme at all, it's all in my head lol!
But yes a lot of the things you've mentioned makes sense.
- I'll adjust the reward you get from the museum later, as I want to have final values ready before I do so.
- The Darts of Judgement will be changed into another material.
- Not sure about the price yet, I'll have to make some more research first.
- Boots of Blinding Speed. Yes, they're too cheap.
- Cruel/Dire stars/arrows/bolts will have to be re-priced, but it's not a top prio right now. I'll put it on the list to-do.
* Tanto fixed.
* Regarding the comberry texture.. did you delete the following: Go to Morrowind/Data Files/Meshes/n then delete: "ingred_comberry_01.nif"? Try that first.
* I'll review the fix.
* Most items match eachothers counterparts, any specifics?
* Very much agree on with the Icecap, way to low-priced. I'll recheck the enchantments again when I have time to do so.. there's loads of them lol.
Thank you, I'm glad it's working!
The solstheim rumor mod is something I won't add. MR were never meant to be a modpack or such, but more like my own creation with some of the community made assets thrown in.
I can't do anything about the quests right now, it's not my area of expertise so to speak.
Let me know if there's anything else releated to the mod or if you encounter any issues!
Agreed. I would like to have something inbetween but we'll see what OpenMW comes up with. Until then we just have to wait and see. Thanks for the suggestion.