Forged in Valhalla by the hammer of Thor
Nah I find it way to difficult to use. I need lots of helpful buttons and stuff!
Yepp. Known issue that's fixed in 3.4. But thanks anyway! Let me know if there's anything else :)
Ah. I'm also using TESAME, but I didn't notice these references. Guess I'll have to take another look. Thanks!
May I ask what edits you made using TESAME? I must have overlooked something cause I can't find any edits to Solstheim lol.
Yeah I removed all changes made to Solsthiem a while ago, but somehow they magically reappear.. I plan to take a deeper look into the problem prior to the release of v 3.4.
Morrowind Rebirth does not affect the FOV or anything close to it. Perhaps some setting in the MGEXE program (included in mgso) has changed since the last time you played? It's worth checking out.
I plan to do something for fallout 4. We'll see :)
I don't understand. It's 8 sec right now.
Not very likely. Perhaps if MR was stripped down from most modders resources, scripts etc.
I want to know what you think about the balance in v 3.31! Please provide examples, and try to be specific!
Nope! Still a lot of stuff I'd like to do in Vvardenfell.
Though I'm pretty interested making a mod or two for Fallout 4 when the Creation Kit is available.
Yes I'm pretty sure it's 100% compatible.
It's a nice thought, but I really don't enjoy working with the construction kit. I rather spend my time working on MR, making it the best it can be.. especially with OpenMW 1.0 around the corner!
Yeah it's on my to-do-list.
That's a dense forest for sure!
Or loose your faith?
Age of Vvardenfell?
No. That would be illegal. If you're refering to changes to the expansions, nope.
Ye lol. Don't know how i forgot to remove it.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed a gap between the stairs and the bridge heading to the Grand Council Halls, Ebonheart.
* The Ebony Scimitar was incorrectly set as a thrusting weapon instead of slashing weapon.
* Removed "Summon Wolf" and "Summon Bear" from NPCs that wasn't supposed to have them.
* Removed a Bloodmoon corpse from Gorvas Vules's Tower, Seyda Neen.
* Added pathgrids to Gorvas Vule's Tower, Seyda Neen.
* Removed Deadroth from Dremora leveled lists.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Removed sound_flies from most corpses (except for named ones).
* Reduced maximum speed of projectiles (spells/arrows etc).
* Scroll of Elemental Burst: Fire/Shock/Frost magnitude changed from 25-50 to 20-50.
* Scroll of Elemental Burst: Fire/Shock/Frost area of damage changed from 15 to 10.
* Dremora Lords will no longer drop 'excellent' weapons such as Daedric.
* Deadly Poison duration changed from 5 to 8 seconds.
* Deadly Poison magnitude changed from 10-30 to 5-5.
* Reduced the damage output of all bows/crossbows.
* Reduced the value of some scrolls.
Racial Diversity changes
* Increased the duration of most powers and abilities. Some magnitude adjustments were also made to balance out these changes.
Was just a placeholder. Made a lot of changes to it :)
Really like the high grass/flowers too!
There is still a possiblity to find powerful artifacts and gear (new stuff too!), but I should note that most artifacts are much harder to come by due to them beeing guarded by much more diffucult opponents.
Regarding enchantments. I've removed the possibility to enchant invisibility, charmeleon and sanctuary. I regarded these spells to be too abusable, but I understand that it takes away a little bit of the freedom. I can't say for sure if i removed the bound dagger as starter spell (too many changes lol), but it sounds reasonable.
All in all I'd say most of the stuff is still there, in one way or another, but running with MR the game will be harder and not as forgiving.
As for tips
* Summons no longer have souls, and don't drop loot as they did before.
* Get a bedroll from Arille. Will come in handy when you're in the wilds.
* Use the Magic Circles for travel if you're a member of the Mages Guild.
* You need a Miners Pick and a Muckshovel to 'harvest' ore and muck.
* You can train your skills by hitting dummies.
* Don't stand in the fire, it will hurt you.
* Health will regenerate, but VERY slowly.
* Stores will close at night.
Hm I can't tell if you're using MGE XE or not, but distant land is a performance hog. If you're using distant land I suggest you turn down the amount of drawn cells. Also turn off character shadows in-game if you haven't already.
Not much else to do unless you know to handle the constuction set. Removing clutter will improve your performance.
Yes that is perfectly normal. Racial Diversity + Morrowind Patch Project [Rebirth Edit] are master files, and Morrowind Rebirth and Balmoras Underworld are plugin files.
Would you be able to take a screenshot of the error message?
There have always been two masters and two plugin files, and an empty description window doesn't matter at all.
If you haven't already tried it, please run the morrowind exe as an admin, and/or try to remove the "3.3" part from the file names.
If that doesn't work I'd suggest you to reinstall the mod and try again.
Very nice :)