Made in Moldova™
Deagle time :D
Good job man!
This is awesome!
You made me return to CS :D
Flying Walls,coming up next
Avoiding responsability be like
Obama: "That dude died?"
Trump: *Invades Cuba*
And thats why the Human-Omnic war started in Overwatch
La multi ani frați Români!
Republica Moldova vă stă alături mereu :)
When you high as f,but you still want to fight
Zombie Strike shared some content from past modification (Project Zombie Strike 4.3) with Ancient Spark team.Because of this,we have a good relationship between members.
Because Death is Alive support was lost back in 2014 (release),modification was pending
3 Members of Zombie Strike team which were actively supporting Death is Alive during Ancient Spark period made some updates.
As the time passed,and Ancient Spark became completely unactive (only Zombie Strike members working),the decision of taking the modification was the best choice
Some of the Death is Alive content might get featured in Project Zombie Strike 2014,and vice-versa
It will slow down a bit the development,but not so much as before (working on 4 modifications at a time)
Vodka is more artistic :D
Ive been playing the legacy since 2013 :)
Sadly,there is no Xen in this game :(
Thank you for providing us information!
We will try our best to make the modification better in V1.5 :)
Here is the full list of replies:
1) Ethan's weapon is actually G53. Although MP5 featured in Developer Pre-Alpha,we replaced it with this more modern weapon for 2014 story
3rd Person sound fix will come with the release of V1.5 Patch :)
2) We are aware that there are some animation issues with sprinting style. M11-87 might lose that feature,since the animation is already better made for standart running,rather than "Battlefield 4" style
3) The M4A1 misses its aimpoint because its a part of a storyline that will release in future updates of the modification.
Everything is going to be revealed then :)
4) We again are aware of AK-74M's issues. The best decision of course is to rebuild the weapon entirely,but due to some problems we cant do that at the moment as Wrench Issue. Its coming,we promise
5) Again its an issue of animations. Most of them come from previous modification (Project Zombie Strike 4),which made in 2012 had several issues with gameplay and weaponry.
Most likely we will replace the prone animation in next update
6) We cant do that until the 1.5 update,were we fixed the strategic areas of Human Bots.You might know that the bots are leaving combat area without any reason.Because we made only partial support in Celeste Build,we forgot to fix that issue until now
Now the gameplay will be more fun,and Zombies will also be deadlier
7) The controls are the same as Vanilla Battlefield 2.
Only Death is Alive (affiliate Project) has a different control scheme
1 - Melee / 2 - Secondary / 3 - Weapon / 4 - Heal/Ammo/Grenade
Keeping these controls is better,since many players prefer to keep vanilla ones in modifications
8) M27 IAR has problems with sounds as AUG A3
We will lower it in the next update
Thank you for positive feedback and have a nice gameplay!
Better than today's blockbusters xD
"Its because im black?"
My heart is broken
Death is Alive only runs in Cooperative/Conquest Support
Singleplayer section has been removed due to some problems with AI and map initializing
Of course! Bug reporting is always made in comment section :)
Me at Exam: Empty mind
Generic person that tries to use "How to Spoken"
Well,the first attacked guy is still alive xD
Congrats man! ;D
The water jet is coming from the mouth i guess?
Im sitting here,watching is profile.
Today im 17,and thinking what a brat i was...
He was a great friend,helping you with decisions and also gave some awesome tips and ideas for modifications.
I still can't believe such a person died within such a short period of time
Time passes,but the feeling remain.
And im still thinking what kind of person i was,hating myself so much,at the point to just fix everything i made in the past...
Everyone misses you man...
Its been a long time...
That visual is just amazing
As said in previous updates: Full Versions are included in DLC's
Meaning,you are not required to patch the V1.1 files.
Just install the .exe file,and you are good to go.
For Online/LAN part,you need Balance Breaker update:
The instructions on running and playing the modification is in the full description of the download
Please read the full description carefully to play the Online in our modification
Due to Balance Maker feature,you cant change the number in release.
With this tool you remove the limit of the zombie/human bots: