Upcoming game dev, level designer, project lead and level designer for upcoming games called Mythogy and Rage of Fukushima. Unreal 4 developer, upcoming lead of new company called Anomalos Games
1. Probably just roman soldiers back then, pretty powerful when organized well with tactics.
2. A bow, much more faster to use than a crossbow, you dont need to handle the pain in the *** string for the crossbow, while you can shoot couple of arrows extremely fast.
3. Most likely, considering I like combat in general, I would most likely be a commander than anything.
I honestly think rather than the famas for the loners and bandits, it should be the AR-15. Because im pretty sure that the Famas would be pretty pricey to get your hands on it compared to the common ar-15.
Is there going to be blowouts?
Honestly I really like the new colors, reminds me a lot of how Ukraine actually looks during the summer.
Considering what Swartz said, I dont think it would be the effort with how xray is. Could work well in a different engine since you can easily setup the system with different variables. Speaking of which, does xray even have a variable like system in its coding?
Is the glitch still there where when you load a save game, your character lands on the ground instantly which causes a lot of sound and alerts everyone?
So, how many weapons to plan on adding? :p
Cant wait to get killed by these weapons :D
Black Version please?
We have an infinite supply of it, so we get to use it whenever :D
When you are a slav, why not?
Me right now : Pixshock.net
Grats to the others who won along with me.
Nice job C.host
its the same for the other weapons as well, like the c96 reload
my only gripe about these animations is just they look too perfect, its too smooth, hell no Degtyarev is that calm in situations.
When the max leveled character from dark souls enters the future
you see ivan
when using scope with cheek
you see both enemy close and far
Any news on Machine Gunner zombies switching to the shotgunner sprite on gore kills?
Screens look nice, hope everything goes well for the project.
its regardless even if I sleep at the lowest hour, I eat before the sleeping bag.
And the sleeping bag kills you too lmao
Seems a little dark, must be a nuisance to see enemies in this lighting
1. Scariest game I played is STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl, the game is scary by atmosphere and not by stupid jump scares.
2. The scariest movie Ive seen was nothing because I dont really watch horror as it doesnt interest me as much. Well, not as much as Dark Fantasy.
1. A Spear, spears are badass, you would be stupid to not have one to kill from a reach away.
2. A contract is the only thing I care about, contracts and pay, I live on from my clients' tasks
3. Volk, a pretty simple name which means Wolf in russian, would fit for how I would go on about encounters.
4. The Gazebo, the worst thing in all existence possible.
1. Gather up supplies and gear up with a balaclava, motorcycle helmet, put the armour plate inside the armour vest I got in the garage, and finally string up that longbow sitting in my room.
2. Food and supplies honestly, those things are more rare to find because weapons can be anything in sight. You see a spoon? You can use that. Toothpick? Assassinating people or disabling them via pressure points.
3. Something light, durable, and sharp, a home-made blade which is made out of a really good metal. It can be used as both utility and combat which is nice, but cleaning the thing could be a pain.
4. Disinfect and hope I have a lot of time before I turn, if I start turning, take myself out by destroying the main core of the brain.
5. A long time, but not too long as I would probably go insane and start taking out people left and right, doesnt matter if its friend or foe, zombie or human, as long as it's standing, its a threat.
Yea, the weapon icons are all messed up.
Will you be fixing up the unique weapons icons in version 3?
Huh, nice seeing you here Prof :p