This member has provided no bio about themself...
Delete player.bmp from GTA VC\models\generic
HE'S GONNA BE DEALING SOME PRO-PAIN!
If your game is pirated, it's likely to have issues with this mod. This would be fixed if you bought a legit copy of the game.
Do you have the audio required to run the default Vice City?
Thanks for the help, Vikom! We're currently talking to some lesser known but talented YouTube artists right now. We will be checking out incompetech.com soon. Thanks for the tip!
Hehe, take a look in the game's textures in the txd folder ;)
If rockstar hates the modding communities, explain to me why they've shown off GTA mods? Why does the SA website talk about modding? Why does rockstar leave files for modders in their games?
It'd be really nice if you had something to back you up on your whole traffic manipulation theory. It's funny how you're just trying to make the modification look bad when you're hiding behind a guest account. But then, anybody would be afraid of using an account if that meant people would see who spouted out your poor argument. Cheers!
We're not entirely sure. We're a bit confused by it too. This mod is very nice, but it is definitely not perfect (Because it isn't finished ;p).
I guess we're lucky.
We can work with this! :)
Use the torrent, it's an auto-installer.
Use VC-MP for now. The official VCS Multiplayer is under construction.
This modification overwrites your installation of Vice City. If you want to have VC and VCS, you'll have two have two clean copies (one for the mod, one for the default VC). And it should be compatible with all Vice City modifications.
It would be great if you stopped posting gibberish.
It should. You will probably have to lower your draw distance.
Please stop posting useless comments.
Hehe, we're already working on updating the map. Time for Linux based computers, yeah?
Co-op has not been developed yet. VC-MP is our basic multiplayer substitute. As for the missions problem, download the 1.2 hotfix.
Not currently. Just freemode with unlimited ammo.
Delete the player.bmp in models -> Generic
As for missions being unplayable, use the freemode only main.scm.
Niko's textures are in the player.txd file. There is no player.bmp in models -> Generic. So why this is happening is beyond us.
Sadly, 8ball and Phil won't be making any come backs, sadly. Niko and Claude also have alternate clothing, although their default clothes will still be available. It almost seems weird to not have Niko's default clothes. We're saving CJ for something bigger, but that's as much as we can say. Toni, though... Yeah, he'll be back.
Alright, gonna answer these in order.
1. You have to understand, this story takes place in a completely different universe. This story says that the events from IV took place in the III Liberty City.
2. We still haven't updated some textures, but that'll be done soon.
3. The relation between Claude and Niko will be somewhat explained in the mod, although not completely. Claude is a mysterious character, so he'll more or less remain that way. The only way to figure out what happened it to, I don't know, make a mod as a sequel to this that takes place in LC~?
4. With the amount of additional visual features, the requirements will be higher. This includes an OpenGL graphics enhancement kit, updated textures, and the amount of objects on screen (Mainly from an IPL).
5. The plot holes are still being worked out. The modification is still under work and it will have everything sorted out. You have to give something time. You can't criticize it because it's still unfinished.
I've only used these as place holders, and they will be removed. The screenshot has just been deleted, sorry about that. Anything that is used as a place holder has/will be replaced with our own content. The font is being redone right now, and the radar will be modified after the font is finished.
It has VC:MP, which isn't the VCS MP
Yup. You can even limit the types of peds that appear.
There are quite a few custom created characters in the game, just wait~
The private multiplayer build support Pedestrian paths, car nodes, ect. Cops currently do not work.
Jo, my víme, co myslíš :)
Yup. He'll be there too! Let's just hope Roman doesn't get Niko back into trouble~