Please have a browse through my website 'TheLozzasMods' for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Fallout New Vegas mods.
Mod Review on Jan 10th, 2013 - 9 people agree
9/10 - Looks beautiful and creates something never done before
I have played up until Rostok, more info will be applied later.
Configurable options and advanced gfx
Fantastic new graphics
Wide range of weapons, items and armour
New quests, and quest bug fixes
Balanced artifacts and medicine
New ammo types
New icons make the game a real masterpiece
No CTDs (atleast not yet)
Bloodsuckers can be killed while in cloak (yes!)
Iron sights for all weapons have been perfected unlike many mods around
Rad tablets etc need fluid to use, otherwise you die, this makes no sense at all, you don't need fluid its just easier to swallow that way. A game that focuses on survival cannot use up all his water;)
Shotguns used to be the prime of killing mutants, but due to their high health, you need to offload 10 shots into a single fleshy just to kill it...
Medkits are scarce and don't restore as much health as the vanilla game.
The mutants that spawned in Agroprom underground was kind of overkill, 3 bloodsuckers and 2 controllers.
The screen blood around the edges is really annoying, but I guess you need it due to no health bar.
The auto-turrets in military occupied areas are just stupid and annoying, it defys the lore of the game. The military were meant to be unorganised and not up to date.
Mod Review on May 27th, 2012
Finally, what STALKER was meant to be!
-Free roam, be what you want. Kill mutants and sell their parts, or work as a soldier and caption the areas of Chernobyl.
-Outfits, a wide variety of outfits, however I can't seem to get the traders to sell them all.
Weapons, great new level lists
Mod Review on May 19th, 2012
Finally some new weapons for Call of Pripyat. The quality looks amazing. Luckily I have 16:9 widescreen or else the iron sights are ******. 9/10
Mod Review on Apr 23rd, 2012
Fits well into the atmosphere of the game.
Mod Review on Apr 22nd, 2012
No review provided
Game Review on Feb 16th, 2012
No review provided
Game Review on Feb 7th, 2012
No review provided
Mod Review on Jan 12th, 2012 - 1 person agrees 3 people don't
Excellent mod, incredibly realistic. Finally a mod where you can't run and gun... well you can, just you'll probably die.
- Great range of weapons.
- *Half* realistic warfare.
- Scarce supplies when exploring.
- Lower carry weight, finally you can only carry a couple of weapons, not 100 machine guns under your jacket.
- Russian dialog, English subtitles.
- Kept my favourite weapons.
- Miserable, dirty, rotten textures to make the place feel not maintained.
- New items and armors. Such as a rare med that can bring you back to life.
- Weather, no emission warnings, darker nights.
- Zombies are less accurate and smart.
- Player energy drains way to quickly, making me stop every 10 seconds to catch my breathe. Military personal should be a bit fitter...
- AI hasn't incredibly changed, you can still walk up to frozen enemies, and enemies that are turned around in warfare ignoring the firefight. Friendly quest npcs also get engaged in fights even if enemies/mutants are kms away, making quests annoying when the npc you have to talk to is busy looking for a fight.
- Choice of player perk, its a nice idea but needs work.
- Mission AI are bugged at some points, such as Mitay's rescue and a few more.
-Some achievements are impossible to get.
Game Review on Jan 2nd, 2012 - 1 person agrees
*It's my favourite game. 10/10 even with the cons
THE ABILITY TO MOD!
More mutant encounters.
More random firefights against npcs and even mutants.
Mutants attack other mutants.
Snorks have their own dens around the areas.
The best weapon and armor customization yet for any stalker game.
Great artifact hunting rewards, gives u a reason to go looking for them.
Stalkers carry a unique loadout, master stalkers usually have military grade weapons.
Big maps with not as much atmosphere and detail.
I miss the old maps like Cordon, Swamps and Agroprom.
No more enemy vehicles.
Not a lot of side quests, and random generated quests. (Everything is hard code scripted)
Corpses despawn and sometimes break missions.
Weapon animations are still robotic.
Some mutants are very overpowered and sometimes wipeout entire outposts of important npcs.
No military checkpoints, but I guess that fits the lore of the game.
Not a good range of armor variations. (no merc armor, duty freedom exo skeletons etc)
But with the ability of developing mods, these cons are easily banished and altered to make a new style of game. With these massive compilation mods the game is pretty much a whole new game.