Please have a browse through my website 'TheLozzasMods' for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Fallout New Vegas.
Beautiful, where there be any particular activity in these new areas besides stashes?
Bugs I've come across with MISERY + Patch 2: UPDATED 1
1. 'Friend of Stalkers' achievement is very rare to get since stalker AI has been tampered with.
2. When asking allied stalkers to follow you while they are sitting in the bar bugs out. - You can not make them stop being under your command, and they don't follow you anyway since they are sitting down at the bar. If you do ask them to leave you alone, the game CRASHES. :/ Solution: Kill them.
3. Zombified stalkers will automatically attack you on Uncle Yars mission. Making the mission a lot harder and required more ammo.
4. You can still see your helmet hud in 3rd person camera when zoomed in. Annoying when you want to take a photo of an armour close up.
5. Friendly stalkers won't always attack enemies nearby, I was being attacked by 4 snorks at Claw anomaly and the boys were happily sitting there playing the guitar.
6. 'Wealthy client' achievement is almost impossible to get. I mean seriously, I want to buy good stuff but I can never get 100k since guns cost 15k, I bought an SG552 for 10 grand and it would sell for 600r. That's ridiculous.
7. Sometimes you can't knife enemies because there gun is pointing at you so you can move in close to them to hit them. (Increase knife range please)
Message me if you would like the mod.
Mod started progress again. Working on NPC's right now. Then hopefully later I'll be able to start PLAYER customization. BETA will include only NPCs.
Bugs I've come across with Patch 2:
1. I can't get 'Friend of Stalkers' achievement, no matter what...
Great mod though, still playing it, almost up to Pripyat! :)
Ask the owner if you can have it :) Its mostly metro 2033 models.
Hey mate, could you send me your model of the guy with the GP-5 gas mask. I've been working on my own version, but I would like to see how you attached it all together on the stalker skeleton. Cheers.
Night Vision goggles require batteries :/... I use nv all the time...
So mate, will you or have changed upgrading trees for many of the new armors? In .41 I remember the heavy suits had no unique upgrades such as NV. Same with the Berkut Night Ops. No biggy, but it would be great. The main reason why I loved .41 was the ranger of hidden armours and weapons. Playing as mercenaries would be sick.
Sorry guys, after I play Misery I will continue this mod. Thankyou for your patience.
Yes, you will be able to use 3rd-Person Camera to see it.
By any chance would you know how to create transparent eye pieces to fit into my GP-5 gas mask. No matter what, I cannot create smooth glass. An idea where to 'create a flat square' to insert over the eye pieces in 3DS? Then later I will make alpha maps for the transparency?
Remember you have to deliver about 10-15 artifacts first.
Its the default model and texture mate...
I can run misery on maximum settings on a crappy pc. I think he tested it with HBAO. That puts frames down from 60 to 25. And it doesn't even look different!
SMRTER: Will there be a BETA mod coming soon? It feels like I've been waiting for this for years and I'm almost loosing interest. If you need any help with skin meshing or something just ask. Please...
This mod has everything I've ever wanted. But I don't use it because of the bloody guns. Whats with that? Seriously, blood on every gun is kinda... boring.
How do I change FOV to 70?
So yeah, can someone just tell me how to redo FOV? I get the zoom out glitch aswell on default.
Runs great on full graphics, I don't even have a high-end pc :P. Great mod. I actually love the HUD Helmets. Makes it looks very immersive. Although the thing thats making the game unplayable is how my player looses energy even when walking. It means I have to stop to catch my breathe every 5 seconds. Is this a bug or a realism feature? Even I could carry 12 kilos and still run for minutes...
Damn.. It took them a day to verify my files... Looks like it could be released tomorrow.
Finally, I just read how the new bullet damage works. Now we can get used to a 'half realistic' game. So sick of getting shot 20 times and still sprinting. BTW- I'm not joking about how good your preview/titles are. You could seriously get **** loads of money for that. Those images are actually ones of the best I've seen. Especially for a work 'aloner'.
Hey, 3 days :), Do you make these preview shots and titles your self? There quite impressive. I'd say you could get money for doing these for people like me.
Also, will you add an optional pack? I don't like the idea of dynamic helmet huds and headbobbing :P. Sure its realistic, but it makes me dizzy.
Hey mate, are you going to change the upgrade trees on weapons and armours?
Are these still going to be playable like smrter 41?
Perfect just perfect. That Berkut Night Ops uniform without gas mask looks great. So does the clear sky armour. Finally bandits with gas masks. And stalker suits with military helmets. Well done. If you need any custom model addons (hats/gas masks/etc) just ask. I do this stuff myself :)