This member has provided no bio about themself...
Easy, I pressed the big red ''Download'' button you find on this page.
Buy a windows PC?
YEYEYEYEYEYEY! IRON EUROPE!!!
Really? Uruks evolving into ******* Trolls? This is pure rape of both lore and logic.
Not yet as of now, in the future? Who knows. Maybe.
Then he should add me and all other moderators of the TVS forum in as a thank you for great moderating, all the devs as a thank you for helping him create the mod and all significant contributors for their contributions...
Custom settlements are being made and will be implemented, Jarvy's made a bea-ti-ful Barad-Dûr which he is going to implement at some point, the Orthanc model was originally made for MERP and we have a very nice Minas Tirith, as well as Edoras. It will all be implemented in the future. ;)
1. False, you just have to wait a bit.
2. That's because Jarvy still has to update the lords
3. Is known, it's because Jarvy (with his own words) sucks balls at rigging.
4. Yep, dialogues need a few tweaks.
5. Jarvy's going to put in some new villages and rotate the map icons so they face the correct way.
6. Fixed in patch 2.6
7. I do not know of this bug, never encountered it. Might be something on your PC.
Be prepared to encounter loads of bugs...
That's already on the to-do list.
All of them known, please post bug reports on our forum and while you're at it check what bugs are already reported and what is in the unfinished things thread since these are all either reported or in the unfinished things thread. ;)
Install the latest hotfix, it fixes the problem.
yaojiamng, they're the lords of Mordor, you should be able to find them in Mordor.
He has a troop tree yes, he'll implement it soon.
Already known, they both have different plans so they won't merge.
It's not even beta, it's a dev build and Jarvy knows of all these bugs already. ;)
It's a dev build.
Then either use hotspotshield or wait for the other mirrors. ;)
Hotspot shield, and other mirrors are coming soon!
Just copy all the items into the mod folder.
A tool to trick the internet into thinking you live somewhere else, if you can't reach Gamefront it's probably because you aren't allowed to use that in your nation, that's why you have to use hotspotshield.
The download section is not available because the links are to be found on the TVS forum: theveiledstars.thewolfstar.co.uk
I am, I have tested it and it is better than Native.
I'm sure that when TVS is released there'll be coders willing to help you create epicness!
Hard coded is hard coded.
1. Probably not.
2. Harad, Ver 2. Rhûn, I'm not sure, you should check the forums for that.
3. Right now it's native size but the plan is to expand so you can go all the way from Forodwaith to Umbar and from the Ered Luin to Mordor.
Yup, it looks awesome indeed.
All register and vote yes three times!
If you go to the forums you'll see in the previews board in the polls thread yes, there will be MP in second release.