This member has provided no bio about themself...
Let's ruin somebody's day.
Dammmn,pity i don't have much time to play :v
So gameplay wise it's a kirov.
ready for a drive-five-boys?
since when does smoke come out of NUKE reactor? It's a water vapour(liquised to miniature droplets)
looks like Generals 2
Cyrodill? did i saw Imperial City?
Then it might be an idea for expansion/mod for Enderal, it doesn't have to be released with mod at once ;)
So accuracy mechanism from Fallout 3 isn't in Skyrim's code? that's sad.
I'm just proposing firearms as it would be a good gameplay addon and it gives more choice for player in playstyle.
Those guns should be inaccurate af ,and it should be used at short ranges out of sword reach, but deal high damage at cost of slow reload,inaccuracy and low range.
I understand that randomisation makes game less rewarding for player skill, but knowing when risk at certain situation is also skill.
Also there's a lot of old games that randomise weapon spread and have no issues with performance, and mod team would use same mechanics to all ranged weapons, but bow would have set 0 spread radius.
So it's a bit like Karma in fallout 3?
2. You're right, but still firearms we're talking aren't from modern age, but more from where they used to be load separately and shoot spherical metal bullets, where we can ignore those effects (or you want to implement modern sniper rifles into fantasy).
3.So then as i said point 4. would be good alternative.
1. Would "borrowing" a crossbow from a DLC be illegal?
2. Bullets do fly like arrow, but with much higher speed
3. Can't you use simmilar method as used in Fallouts for accuracy?
4. If not, just make aiming with gun harder than with bow.
Can't you just mod crossbow to work like gun?
This is good idea since Star people (Dwarves) existed in Nehrim.
Last photo is very ambient , and fits TS style like charm GJ.
Lacks "Kirov reporting"
i agree with you, also i like more the design of gameplay that TI has than MO.
The time and work you put into this mod is overhelming, like you spend all your free time doing this.Good job!
such thing added ingame and balanced well would be a very good support unit.
* DUDUDU DUDU DUDUDU DUDU *
yeah, there's too much links each turn to do it right, it should have been done on 1 website.
You could post it 2 days ago ;/
IMHO that ecplosion animation doesn't fit well, it would be nice to fade it into TS palette more
*Terminator 2 theme intensifies*
Is Henskelion a Terminator fan?
Give better resolution then
Do those writings mean something or is it Random text?