I´m TemplateR. I like Custom Maps, Animes, Mangas and Games.
MapGate CS:S is a german Custom Map Portal for CS:S and it startet view month ago. It is a official Sequel-Homepage for www.css-maps.de nd have new features in it:
- Support for display of video mapwalktroughs / video reviews
- Display of large high-resolution screens and convenient display of screens per screen viewer.
- Letter bar for faster finding of maps
- Reviews of MapGate reviewers are displayed directly in the mapdatabase.
- Users can rate the maps in detail
- Multiple sorting options in the mapsearch eg after MapGate reviews, user reviews, map name, latest ....
- Search for how many mapdetails mapsize, scenario, mapper, awards, max. number of players and free-text search
- Mapawards for graphics, gameplay, idea and eSport proofed.
- Everywhere visible mapinfobar with display of the latest, most popular and random maps
- Mapinfobare shows preview screen when you touch the mouse pointer to the map name
- Save your own mapfavoritelists
- Assess the mapreviews by the user
MapGate CS: S is the first of several pages in the Custom Map MapGate the network will soon go online.
Planned further launches for the next period are Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2.
At the moment we have our Homepage in german language, but we will expansion with the "English"-Language.
We are still looking to fill MapGate CS: S and other areas MapGate:
For this purpose, one should generally interested in the custom map scene. These include news about new maps, interviews with mappers, scene news and much more.
For this job you should be a custom map lovers and they know what is important with good maps.
Even the writing of lengthy reviews should be no problem
For our own mapping team MapGate Studios "We are still looking for talented Mapper / Modeller".
For this we should know anything about folders have to be able to write your own tutorials.
Also the initial treatment of foreign tutorials one of them.
Visit our Site:
Visit our English Forum:
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Germany, a country in Central Europe. Bordering Denmark, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland and many other countries.
It´s release was on 16th of november in the year 2004. For about 5 years no significant optical changes were made. And that´s the point the studio starts...