Just a lone wanderer =3
Posted by ʇɐuʞɐʇǝp on May 3rd, 2013
First: Alienware invite code giveaway (for new players only) can be found here - if any of you are starting a new account, it contains 1000g, 5 days premium and 100k credits. 8000 of them are left.
- the physics bugs (SS: flying tanks when clipping into certain objects,
the infamous "turning on the spot") are considered very rare, fixing
them has low priority
- if the client gets disconnected (shut down), extended results of the
fight become inaccessible. This is intentional to save up on data
transfer: "there is no point to transfer data when the client is shut
- IS-4 with D-25T is the historical tank setup, its historicity being about the only advantage this setup offers
- one of the big things the developers are working on right now are the esports functions
- when a tank is coming directly at you, it's possible to detrack it by
shooting anywhere in the frontal track part, not just into the wheels
- the new prepared sound engine will bring improved sound overall
- WoT on consoles? "If there is ever such a thing, it'll be kept separate from PC WoT server-wise"
- according to SerB, the new tier 9 tanks (those with high penetration) are balanced fine and are historical
- the only Japanese tank already modelled is the Chinese Chi-Ha
- Japanese hightier tanks will be unique (not similiar to any other
nations) (SS: from what I could tell, the heavies will be very large,
heavy, less armored than Maus, but possibly better armed)
- in first Japanese patch, cca 19 tanks will be introduced
- SerB states that even on the same tank, when using removed speed
governor, one vehicle can get its engine yellow in different times,
because the removed speed governor damages the engine only when the
engine works outside its nominal horsepower boundaries. It cannot be
detected by player whether it's really working or not, this is
- Storm on armor: "Everything is almost okay with armor now. But in order to make it totally okay, we will be taking measures in 0.8.6. What measures - will tell later." (SS: bold font used by Storm himself)".
- Storm sees the problem with heavily armored tanks in their low popularity and limited playability.
- this year there will be new camos for Germans implemented