Just a lone wanderer =3
Posted by ʇɐuʞɐʇǝp on May 23rd, 2013
- all the promo tanks have the same rules as the premium ones, when it comes to crew
- the AMX-13/Chaffee hybrid will go to the nation, "to which it is more convenient"
- whether it is introduced: "no comment"
- if Object 430 is ever introduced, it will be tier 10
- in the next patch, the HEAT mechanic won't be changed further, after that - "no comment"
- British tanks won't have HESH rounds replaced with HEAT
- the turret and hull hitpoint changes reason is better HP distribution when switching turrets
- 0.8.6 won't be the last 0.8.X series patch
- devs consider the "newly researched tanks get better MM" a proper thing
- T-43 lost the 100mm gun (long time ago), both because it wasn't historical and for balance reasons
- 100mm D-10T won't return to the Soviet medium tanks on tier 7
- T-43 won't get an alternative gun in the future
List of superheavy tanks (for the purpose of extra large spall liner):
USSR: KV-4, KV-5
Germany: GW E, JT88, Jagtiger, Jagdpanzer E-100, VK4502 Ausf.B, Maus, Lowe, E-75, E-100, VK7201
US: T95, T110E3
UK: Tortoise, FV215b, TOG II
- devs are permanently fighting illegal mods
- there will be no game mode without arties
- it's possible that Walker Bulldog will be implemented as the US light tank one tier higher than Chaffee
- if you have a spall liner on Maus or other superheavies installed, it
will be uninstalled automatically, changed to extra large and moved to
- 8.7 will apparently bring US rebalance + British arty (SS: earlier it
was said that 8.7 will come very soon after 8.6, possibly within 2
- 8.8 will not contain German TD's
- there is no plan to introduce decals for kills (SS: such as the German rings on barrel, or skulls like the fighter planes did)
- Storm explains the XP for detracks: "It will be only for XP, there
will be no credit bonus. The detrack bonus will be 25 percent at the
most (and not 50 percent like when lighting up).
- there will be more premium tier 8 tanks in 2013, they will be introduced gradually (not all at once)
Also, you might have noticed there are basically 0.8.6 changes out
already officially - allegedly, it's because the developers are certain
that by the time the "finished" 0.8.6 hits the last phase of supertest,
some supertester would leak the info anyway. In this sense, the leaks
worked to open the "WG kitchen" a bit more.
The EN translation is not exactly top notch either this time (for
example EN "flight velocity of shells for short mortars will be nerfed
by 50 percent" RU: "UP TO 50 percent") but it's okay. Big changes then.
Here's what Storm commented under his article.
Following changes were done to the economy - rebalance of gold shell prices:
- with each gold shell, its effectivity was considered (taking into
account its damage and penetration) and its price was changed to match
- subcaliber shells were sometimes made more expensive, sometimes cheaper
- HEAT shells were almost all made more expensive, because they proved
to be cheaper for the same performance of the subcaliber shells
- premium HE shells were practically not touched, apart from some exceptions
- dynamic camera does mean that the camera will stop that nasty twitching, when the tank is going over the railway
- there will be no special opportunity to buy new camos (camo reset + price refund)
- 0.8.6 will come in June
- the Korea map will use winter camo
- Storm has no info on the Nvidia crash bug yet
- France will (as seen on the previously released pictures) have more modern camos
- the E-100 armor nerf reason is "unification" (SS: with Jpz E-100 I think)
- railway tracks were not yet sunk into the ground (as Storm planned to do) in 0.8.6