This member has provided no bio about themself...
This game runs only on 64-bit Windows, what isn't mentioned here. I'm not sure whether it is possible to modify it for 32-bit but I would be grateful if the developers did that.
I'm so glad that the game was finally updated! Thank you so much!
You could have named some other version of RPGMaker, though technically it would be wrong, but it would be more honest of you.
So bored of RPGMaker projects... *sigh* Thank you that at least the game is free. I wasn't going to play it in any case, however.
Hourrah!!! A new version was finally released! I'm so glad that the game is alive and being developed, thank you so very much!
I've just found it out as I check the site rather unregularly so forgive me if I'm late with my exclamation )))
And could you please answer, is that older PC version available for download anywhere now?
Could you please say, is this still being developed now? The game pleased me but I've found several serious bugs and/or unpolished gameplay details, such as:
1) Enemies sometimes move without walk animation, it looks weird.
2) Enemies seem to see hero through walls and even shoot at him though bullets don't penetrate.
3) When the aim function (RMB) is active and the player presses A, S or D, hero turns so he then shoots in the wrong direction. This obviously needs to be fixed as it's very difficult to move and shoot at the same time. In the GTA series when the aim was active hero was moving without turning.
4) It's very inconvenient to drive a car backwards because the camera automatically switches to the rear view and it's not always needed. For example, in GTA: Vice City one could switch between forward and rear view with an additional key.
5) Not a real issue but it's very strange that the hero can't attack with bare hands or some melee weapon like a baseball bat, it was present in all GTA games.
If anyone could fix all this it would improve the game greatly.
Thanks anyhow as I like the game even in its present condition!
Why is it called "Free Version" and marked as released if it's not free and not released?
Looks quite interesting. Will there be a Windows version?
Well, as I see, someone is still here so could you please answer - will there be any new versions, anytime? The latest one appeared about a year ago and you promised there will be more...
Surely not, just visit the official page.
Could you please return console cheatcodes? You've removed the Renegade ones. I truly enjoy playing but I miss the possibility to kid those bots, mutants and overpowered ceiling turrets by turning invulnerability on and just watching them trying to wound me ) I even tried to use ArtMoney to freeze health variable but it seems to be somehow protected.
Excuse me please but is it possible to play on a machine not connected to the Internet? By the way, does the download here include a server part? If it does, theoretically I could host a game anyway. But when I launch and choose between Internet and LAN, it just keeps saying "No IP adresses found" and does nothing :( Is it possible to bypass this problem?