This member has provided no bio about themself...
Maybe if there is a few hundreds of players. We stopped this mod one year ago because it wasn't played.
It is not a SG mod but thx :)
Hope you will appreciate this multi-references mod with oldschool-hard gameplay. You must be a sci-fi fan to understand everything ^^
Desert or city part?
For the temple of the desert, after the caves, you only have to copy the codes (under the doors you want to unlock) on the device at the center of the area.
- Make sure you have Crysis with the 1.21 patch.
- Unzip the content of the “files” folder into the root folder of Crysis. Default folders :
# Boxed version : “C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\”
# Steam version : “C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Crysis\”
- Run StarCry’s launcher ("StarCry Launcher.exe") and apply the official tweaks. A backup of your old config and autoexec files will be made.
- Launch the DirectX10 version, or the DirectX9 version if your hardware or OS is not compatible.
- Apply the “Very High Detail” settings and the crosshair of your choice. Activate the subtitles.
- Start a new single player campaign !
Untested but it should work. The reason why i added it into this pack :)
It's the final release but maybe someone will make mods for it in the future, to improve the gameplay or change some models?
See you later ~ ^^
Avec une description détaillée du problème, la solution devrait être trouvée rapidement ;)
Did you patch the mod to the latest version?
You finished it, congratulations ^^
Hello, i never saw that bug here. And never saw a crash when saving... Maybe try from the last save of the previous level (fight vs Ra)?
Maybe this is the reason why for Crysis 2 & 3 they removed the manual save system. Too much bugs with crysis 1.
> bad install from you.
> It's the page of the 1.16 patch :)
1.10 + 1.16, that's all.
1.10 = 1.06. :)
The Beta 2 update is available.
- New map added : Streets (IA / TIA)(Night only)
- Fix for the sound of the gongs of fortress
- Less damages for the swords
- Less damages for the P90 (25->20)
- Goauld grenades limited to one
- Sub-N : Damages +50%
- Plasma Rifle : damages +33%
- Zat : damages +33%
- Fix for the explosions of the Bolter (server crash)
- Texture fix for the houses of abydos (missing wood)
Not like the singleplayer version (too much downloads the first month). This time it will be progressive. The beta2 will fix a few annoying bugs, and two new maps are ready.
Other link if not available on moddb : Media-pixel.net
I thought that the "cinematic Jump" was fixed by the 1.16 patch. Two other players passed that point without this problem yesterday.
And maybe we should make the boss to get down by himself. I will see if it's possible without too much work.
No one else seems to have the same problem. I had it once but when retrying it was good.
If you want to play online, you can announce your dedicated server on the main page comments, so that other players can join you.
Youtube link : Youtu.be
The first video of StarCry Wars : Moddb.com
Maybe a mistake with my last modification. I will give a try tomorrow.
Yes, "1" is stupid. Most of the time it's from other mods members.
When i contact them for more informations, there is no answer.
The review system can't be disabled.
No, wars only for beta1. We made that version for lan players, they don't have to buy crysis (you only need to block the 29910 port).
If you're playing online, anybody can download the free crysis wars trial and join your game. You can make like this french player and share your own server : Media-pixel.net
But a crysis version is still possible.
Vidéo : Moddb.com
It's only compatible with Crysis Wars. Nothing else.
Please read carefully the description :)
SCW is available.
The download is available (tomorrow on moddb) : Media-pixel.net
"Languages : english & french subtitles"
No one helped us for voice acting.