THE REAL WORLD DOES NOT HAVE A MOD
Not compatible, unless you can modifiy the maps by yourself.
You should to wait for it to build automatically. That doesn't take much time.
The Crew Cells can be also upgraded, so you can transport more crew every time.
What starting Honour Point setting and what starting fleet are you using? I'll look into that
These questions are generally explained in the built-in help menu. Ingame, you can click the INFO button (on your taskbar), then view each topic (on the left panel of the INFO menu).
1. When I play Hiigaran, I'll get at least 10 resource collectors and 2 controllers in the beginning. As soon as I get the capital ship module, I'll build a scavenger, from which I'll build more collectors. Harvest modules are important, of course, I need them to unlock the harvesting upgrades. Also, drive system modules are very important, in that they give you speed upgrades for your utility class vessels, so you can have collectors flying at a much faster speed.
2. You need to get higher honour points first, then you can unlock higher military ranks on your crew station. Only then, you can build new barracks on the crew station. To increase crew recuiting, you also need to build crew cells from the crew station.
3. Resource point is based on research value, not quantity.
Does the built-in help menu help?
I'm really curious why you can't beat an Easy AI, can you upload a video on that? I can give you all the guidance you need if I can see how you play your game.
1. Read the PDF manual. You need to scavenge the crates randomly scattered in the map to get those exotic battleships
2. Read the description of the "Mothership Battle Asset" in your build menu. You need to dock not only your Mothership, but also Crew Station, Power Station, Research Station, and Arsenal Ship to the shipyard. Furthermore, you need to have Fleet Admiral rank.
1. Did you use the recommended settings as told by the pdf manual?
2. What is your skirmish settings? (How many players are there? What's the officer/crew limit? What map are you using? What's the starting fleet? etc.)
3. Your hardware is too powerful, it can't be stuttering right from the beginning of the game (the game should be at least very fluent before it goes into the capital ship war phase). If you experience stuttering right from the beginning of the game, send me your Hw2.log and I'll check if something is wrong.
retry the mission, this should not happen
1. yes they can, but interceptors can hurt them worse
2. yes it's normal, this is real space warfare
3. Use the "Unit Behaviour" option in skirmish settings to reduce ship speed
That should not happen... Restart the mission and try again.
That's the biggest pitty for me too. I have only one computer that's powerful enough to run this mod, so I haven't been able to test this mod in multiplayer mode.
Do you mean difficulty level for AI in campaign? There's no difficulty level settings for campaign, because:
1) as the campaign progresses, the AI difficulty level automatically goes from Easy to Expert
2) the AI difficulty can automatically adapt to your fleet strength to some degree
Is your data folder clean (no raw files from other mods)? It's most likely due to interference from other mods you have previously installed.
Send me your Hw2.log after crash. If you don't know how to do that, read the pdf manual.
Everything is real in the screenshots. Those are not trails, they are 2nd Stage Thrusters, which can be unlocked in the research menu after you reach certain ranks.
The progenitor doesn't have a mine container, because they are already too rich!
The music/fx volume can be adjusted individually in the options manu.
Battle Fortress is not supposed to build a carrier. It only summons ships through hyperspace (i.e shipyards and chimera stations)
There're 3 generators, all you need to do is just to protect 1. There're many Vaygr frigates, yet only a few of them can deal substantial damage to the generator (i.e. heavy missiel frigates, plasma frigates). You have Battlecruisers, Battleships, Vortecies, and heavy artilleries. All you need to do is to destory a few frigates, I don't think there's anything hard about this mission.
Read the description of the ships you want to build. Battle Shipyard can build battleships and battlecruiers, but it can't research them! To research battleships and battlecruiers, you need Adv. CapShip Production Facility on a standard or strategic shipyard.
Ah, I see the problem. You can't say a race is OP based on what you feel when playing with standard AI -- it's not because this race is too strong, but because the AI players of other races are being more obedient.
If you really want to know whether a race is OP, you must play against Expert AI players, with AI Augmented Skills set to "Full" and AI Strategy set to "Intelligent". Only then, will you be able to see the full potential of every race that could be unleashed when played properly (i.e. by the Expert AI players).
When you can beat some Expert AI players, come back and tell me whether you still think the raiders are OP. XD
(Spoiler: actually, I think raiders are probably the weakest race in this mod, if you can make it to the later game using raiders against Expert AI players of other races, you'll see what I mean)
Exactly how OP? Please record a gameplay video so we can see whether it's because they are too OP or because you are too weak ;)
Send me your Hw2.log after crash.
I'll fix the rest issues.
There's no problem with downloading. If you can't extract the rar file, you need WinRAR5.0
No torrent. This download link works, you should probably try more times.
Never used a mac, I don't know. You should Google by yourself.
This must work. Did you break the game by playing in any unusual way (for example, destroying the Keeper using brute force, or using the cheat menu to teleport it)? Someone has encountered this before, but it proved to be working when he restarted the mission again.
yes, but poorly made
i still dont know how to make star field
in m11, probably heavy radiation?
in m12, i dont think that's possible ,please upload a video so i can see what you are talking about
1. You can disable accolades by pressing a button on top of your screen, as this picture shows:
2. The run-away problem is a known bug, I've always been trying to fix it. Right now, when this happens, you can use hyperspace jump (or cheat menu) to bring them back.