THE REAL WORLD DOES NOT HAVE A MOD
No torrent. This download link works, you should probably try more times.
Never used a mac, I don't know. You should Google by yourself.
This must work. Did you break the game by playing in any unusual way (for example, destroying the Keeper using brute force, or using the cheat menu to teleport it)? Someone has encountered this before, but it proved to be working when he restarted the mission again.
yes, but poorly made
i still dont know how to make star field
in m11, probably heavy radiation?
in m12, i dont think that's possible ,please upload a video so i can see what you are talking about
1. You can disable accolades by pressing a button on top of your screen, as this picture shows:
2. The run-away problem is a known bug, I've always been trying to fix it. Right now, when this happens, you can use hyperspace jump (or cheat menu) to bring them back.
I uploaded it for you:
You can't say they are "fixed", because there was no bug with AI in the past versions anyway. In this version, the top-level AI players do get much stronger, and yes, this applies to all races.
Try to extract the whole big file and work only with the raw data. It must work.
In population.lua, under function population(), you can modify the pilot/officer added to each individual rank.
Yes, you can extract the big file and work on it in whatever ways you like! And when you finish that, please show it to me (by uploading some screenshots or videos), so I can get a grasp of what you are talking about. If that's really a good idea, I'll incorporate your work into this mod, while giving you full credit.
Many maps contain those Derelict Battleships, including:
Air Combat (4P)
Bomb Range (5P)
Cloud Atlas (6P)
Cold War (3P)
Earth Flight (6P)
Geothermal Hotspot (3P)
Ground Zero (6P)
Volcanic Belt (6P)
And I just tested it again, there's absolutely no problem with downloading or extracting.
People have been asking how to penetrate the defense field of the Vaygr Dreadnaught, and here's how:
Use everything you have to destroy the Power Module on the back of the Vaygr Dreadnaught! Once that Power Module is down, the Dreadnaught will lose its defense field, and its firepower will also be reduced by 90%!
Read the description, you need WinRAR 5.0 or higher version to extract it, because this rar was compressed using RAR5 format
Read the PDF manual
This is the Vaygr Nav Beacon made by Molulu and IPS for PTV, and used as Cloak Platform in Complex Simple.
1. Send me your Hw2.log when you are running the laggy mission, I'll check if something is wrong in the program (caused by your unusual way of playing)
It's in Complex Simple 2.9
3. I can't let you claim Soban or Bentus in game, because that will break many animations and objectives. If you really want to have these ships, just add them to your starting fleet. Go to Homeworld2\ Bin\ Profiles\ Profile1\ Campaign\ ASCENSION folder and open "persist." files, you can modify what ships you have in the beginning of any mission.
1. Did you load mission 7 after saving? Or was it a new game? It can only lag after saving and loading based on my test. And there should be no problem running a new game.
2. You mean the Orgasmic Spam mode of SCUD Launcher? It does launch many small rockets at a fast rate, and the trail effect of the rockets can cause some lag, but hardly freeze. What are your hardware parameters? Could it be the lack of computing power?
It has never been tested in multiplayer, people report "out of sync" problem
Next time after an "out of sync", please let your friend immediately send his Hw2.log to me (refer to the PDF manual if you don't know how). I need his Hw2.log in order to deduce what happens before "out of sync".
I need you to provide me with more details on this:
1. When do you get this "out of sync" problem (refer to your game calendar at the top of the screen)?
2. Do you consistently get "out of sync" at the same time in every match?
3. Please make a screenshot of your skirmish settings and upload it here: Moddb.com
4. Can you prolong the occurance of this "out of sync" by changing your skirmish settings? For example, if you set Pilot/Crew capacity to minimum, and there's no AI player, does the "out of sync" still occur? If so, when?
Because it also has a 6-barrel heavy auto cannon as its primary weapon in close combat
Technically, this is not a fighter. It is a specialized interceptor designed to intercept enemy fighters from a longer distance (using missiles).
Curiosly, apart from the two forward facing missile launchers, this interceptor also has an additional backward facing missile launcher -- just in case it's chased by enemy fighters!
Then you can extract it from the mod. Here's what you need:
1. Extract the big file using UnfBig 1.41
2. Go to data/sound/music/special, find acezero.fda, make a copy and rename it to acezero.aifr
3. Convert it to wav using a plugin for WINAMP, refer to this tutorial: Hw2bsg.org
There's a built-in help menu in the game. Click "INFO" on your taskbar, and you can select the topics you want to learn on the left.
Research options are descriped clearly in the game too. Just put your mouse over the research item (the little triangle button), and you'll see the description.