This member has provided no bio about themself...
Updated to 1.70
Fixed: made it re sizable, you can even maximize entirely!
Fixed: remembers the window size and location
Fixed: You don't need to select "No Mods" to play without mods
Fixed: Updater is a tiny bit more reliable(STU 1.3)
Updated to 1.60
- Fixed: Rewrote the entire configuration system (everything will be reset), should not reset configuration at all anymore after this.
- Redid a lot of the interface, so should be a lot prettier to look at!
- Double clicking a mod will open it in explorer
Updated to 1.55
- Added Game Path option(will be auto set if inside homeworld2/Bin/Release)
- Added Game Port option(good for people using public ip to play)
- Better mod detection, should show if no mods listed or not
- Right Click menu on mods, only a delete option for now
- Drag and Drop a mod is a bit improved
- Fixed issue where settings would be lost if a new version is installed(please test this and report back)
Updated to 1.52
- Fixed Open mod folder in menu
- Added Drag and drop mod installation, only works on .big files
- Added option to show vanilla mods
- Added my own updater
- Added Crash detection, if HW2 crashes within 2 seconds of startup you will be asked to see the log file
- Renamed launcher executable to SHWL.exe
If there is any suggestions, please let me know :D
updated to 1.41
- Optimized a lot of inner workings, should be much quicker when checking for updates etc..
- Added datapath setting in advanced settings
If anyone got some feedback on what i should add etc, please feel free to come with suggestions :)
Alright gonna implement this in the next version of launcher :)
if you want its possible to define that in custom parameters, just do it like you would with a shortcut
glad you like it!
Hi, you have that in File > Advanced Settings then choose the -overrideBigFile checkbox to enable :)
updated to 1.3
1.3 – Added refresh buttons and optimized a ton!
updated to 1.2
1.2 – Added multiple mod selection