This member has provided no bio about themself...
DO not load Brutal Doom AGAIN with the starter pack.
200 mb, but my internet only uploads at 100kbs.
In 30 minutes!
v20b is up already. Still uploading the Starter Pack (Huge file)
Countdown timer is broken. Release will be in 3 hours.
This is a problem with your sourceport, not the mod.
That's not how CPUs works, dude. That depends of the generation and architeture. A first generation i3 really sucks, but a third generation Ivy Bridge i3 is way more powerful than a first generation i7. I personally have a second generation Sandy Bridge i3, and it's able to load levels on most games much faster than my friends who have first generation i5s.
2) It already does, doesn't?
3) I will remove the jump sound from the main file and include it on the optional voices pack.
It will be back on v20b with's full glory, working better than before, and free of bugs. I will soon upload a video to demonstrate it.
Painkiller is on the betatesting team. I helped him to assure that PB would be compatible with the Starter Pack when it comes out.
The Starter Pack won't work correctly without Brutal Doom v20b. Specially the secret levels.
I just don't feel like releasing an update yet. For example, just last night I found a way to fix the bugs on Dual Wielding guns such as bobbing having to be disabled, and weapons not behaving like their single wielded counterparts. If I had released it on late October, this bug wouldn't be fixed by 20b.
Progress report on v20b and the Starter Pack:
v20b: All bugs previously found on v20 are fixed. Many new death animations are being added, and I am doing a last attempt at making the dead bodies destroyable again without causing bugs. Also, Deathmatch is being improved, with new fatalities for PvP, and better balancing for weapons.
Starter Pack: All maps are finished, and now it's on the final testing phase; I just need to fix the final visual glitches and missing textures.
In the following days, I will announce the official release date. It's comming VERY soon. Stay alert, Marines.
And to complement, the kick was previously being used as an "Invulnerability Button". So a balance was made necessary.
I don't quite understand the meaning of your entire post. The only part I got it right was the part where you are complaining about the jump kick stopping the player when hitting something. But anyway, you should know that when you jumpkick against something heavier than you such a wall, you will be stopped and propelled backwards.
Pretty close. I will upload a video this week.
These sprites are here to stay.
I see you are already banned (with a good reason), but I'm still going to answer you anyways so you can be an example for every other BD hater around.
1) Just because you said so? You can't even describe how they are "ruined". It's just your opinion against a thousand other people's opinions.
2) Because removing them was an acceptable sacrifice to enable the DEHACKED monsters. And as you can see, in the next version there will be the advanced nazis back AND the dehacked monsters.
3) Dual wielding an assault rifle is a very, very easy thing to do. THis is not videogame logic. Have you ever tried searching youtube? You can even find people efficiently dual wielding machineguns.
4) If you can't blame for sucking at the game.
5) Reduce the gore amount with the gore cvar, or buy a new PC.
6) I made this joke specially to mock sugar-coated pussies like you, that insists into taking everything personal and being offended at anything. Glad to see that it worked.
7) See 5.
8) This line doesn't even makes sense.
9) Because of whinny pussies like you.
10) Update your sourceport.
Probably yes. Maps of Chaos are basically original Doom maps with more enemies added.
It won't run on Zandronum 2.0 alpha. You need 2.0 or 2.1
Andrew posted several E2 and Doom 2 remakes on his Youtube channel. I think he is planning to completely remake the soundtrack of both games at some point.
1) I associated this addon with both the game and Brutal Doom's pages, for the purpose of giving him a wider audience.
2) It was Andrew himself who asked me to assemble and upload the wad.
If you have a FB account, please report them again here, just in case i have missed it.
It's a bug. I will have it fixed by v20b.
Update your sourceport.
Because it will power up the monorail that you will use to reach level 3.