This member has provided no bio about themself...
These sprites are here to stay.
I see you are already banned (with a good reason), but I'm still going to answer you anyways so you can be an example for every other BD hater around.
1) Just because you said so? You can't even describe how they are "ruined". It's just your opinion against a thousand other people's opinions.
2) Because removing them was an acceptable sacrifice to enable the DEHACKED monsters. And as you can see, in the next version there will be the advanced nazis back AND the dehacked monsters.
3) Dual wielding an assault rifle is a very, very easy thing to do. THis is not videogame logic. Have you ever tried searching youtube? You can even find people efficiently dual wielding machineguns.
4) If you can't blame for sucking at the game.
5) Reduce the gore amount with the gore cvar, or buy a new PC.
6) I made this joke specially to mock sugar-coated pussies like you, that insists into taking everything personal and being offended at anything. Glad to see that it worked.
7) See 5.
8) This line doesn't even makes sense.
9) Because of whinny pussies like you.
10) Update your sourceport.
Probably yes. Maps of Chaos are basically original Doom maps with more enemies added.
It won't run on Zandronum 2.0 alpha. You need 2.0 or 2.1
Andrew posted several E2 and Doom 2 remakes on his Youtube channel. I think he is planning to completely remake the soundtrack of both games at some point.
1) I associated this addon with both the game and Brutal Doom's pages, for the purpose of giving him a wider audience.
2) It was Andrew himself who asked me to assemble and upload the wad.
If you have a FB account, please report them again here, just in case i have missed it.
It's a bug. I will have it fixed by v20b.
Update your sourceport.
Because it will power up the monorail that you will use to reach level 3.
Ok, it's up.
I have dropped this project like one year ago in favor of working on Extermination Day. I don't have much interest on going back to it again. I'd be better spend my time working on my own maps instead of trying to "zdoomify" Vanilla maps. I might finish E1 maps and upload it someday, but It's probably going to take a good while.
Reposting this from FB:
v20b is already on the way, featuring options to disable the shotgun strap physics, optional (to be used at your own risk) destroyable bodies, and performance fixes. I will announce the release date in a few weeks. (don't worry, it won't take years like v20 took)
But it was unrealistic. Also, if you miss it so much, bind a key for "unload gun" and pump how much you want.
As I said on the news
"Unfortunately, only the main mod was uploaded. I was not able to finish all the promissed maps for the starter pack, so I decided to postpone the release of the Starter Pack, and not delay the release of Brutal Doom v20. I will release the Starter Pack on the following weeks. I will also upload a Game Manual on the following days."
Yes, works with Doom 1, 2, Final Doom TNT and Plutonia. Also works with Chex Quest.
2 hours are not enough time to explore all new features.
It was not straight 2 years of development. There were many points where I started to implement some feature, and I had to go back and remove it.
UV was rebalanced to work well with map packs such as Going Down and Scytche 2. For playing the regular Doom maps, you should try it on Black Metal.
Well, this version is the most feature-heavy out of all versions. Maybe you just didn't played enough to notice all the new features?
You are trying to run it on Software mode instead of OpenGL.
You can order them to guard an area and leave them there.
Yes, please. Make a video.
You gotta wait for the mutator.
Yes, you installed wrong. Head to Zandronum's download page. You will find an installation Tutorial there.
It was disabled. Couldn't fix it.
He edited his comment. he said he was having issues to kick and taunt.
try to rebind your keys
Launch has been delayed for some minutes just to fix some last remaining bugs. Be patient.