Hi I'm Selyp. I like to play video games and make videos. I have a YouTube channel dedicated to Mods, Indie Games and User-Created content. Check it out at youtube.com/mrselyp
This looks very cool, keeping an eye on development!
Progress looks good!
The world you are creating looks very interesting. Really like the screens and story you have so far!
Game Designer Ricardo was kind enough to give me a sneak peek at Son of Nor and answer some questions about the game! Check out the video here: Youtube.com
Getting excited for this game! Best of luck with hitting your Kickstarter goal!
Looks incredibly awesome!
Reus was featured on my Indie Showcase!
Really unique game, love the art style and soundtrack. Looking forward to diving deeper into it!
Did a playthrough of this - very cool that you created it in 48 hours! It was definitely creepy. I'll be watching for Nightmare: Among Shadows!
Here's the playthrough if anyone's interested! - Youtube.com
Check out some footage of the GhostShip Alpha here! - Youtube.com
Really nice soundtrack!
Incredible concept art. Looks great!
This is a great idea! Don't know if it's possible, but it'd be really awesome!
Very cool, the overall theme is reminding me of Crysis 3 with the overgrown New York.
Nice video - explained a lot!
Wow, this is looking awesome!
Agreed - based on those photos and video $30 seems really high. Maybe offer a demo if you are convinced it's worth $30?
Thanks for those who liked the video. Looking forward to playing the multiplayer beta with you guys!
Legends of Aethereus was featured on my Indie Showcase! - Youtube.com
Nice, really well modeled!
The screens are looking good! Keep it up.
Residue was featured on my Indie Showcase! Really enjoying what I've played so far. The story seems intriguing, well-presented, and unique! - Youtube.com
Still looking great! Good progress - keep it up! Looks really unique.
Hope you guys find some talented team members! The progress so far looks great - but I know how hard it is to put together a dedicated team for something like this. Good luck!
This is pretty impressive! Good luck with the rest of development - hope it gets released!
Very cool - remember seeing some pre-alpha footage a while back, looking forward to seeing how this progresses!
I agree - the name is there to tie the mod to the game. Bushido : Medieval Warfare I think will get more people to recognize that it's based on Chivalry Medieval Warfare.
To add to this here is a quick Pros and Cons of what I liked
- Really love the art style. It feels really crisp and fits great with the game.
- The physics are spot on
- It feels very satisfying to master a level
- Music is awesome!
- Leaderboards and Global Stats are a nice touch
- Each level feels unique and takes a different skill to master, lots of new things introduced at a great pace (Great accomplishment in a game based on having lots of levels)
- Good pacing with the learning curve and training levels
- For long term play, there aren't very many levels (Obviously more of coming)
- The data disks seem to do nothing (If they do something, it is not apparent)
- The timer should count hundredths of seconds since the final time is counted this way. For example the in-game timer reads 3.5, but my final time is 3.57 - they should be in the same format.
Other than that it's hard to complain about anything - the game seems very polished for a beta, and I haven't found encountered any bugs. Looking forward to seeing how the game develops!
Game is looking pretty good so far! Made a quick look/review video here - Youtube.com
Very nice looking model! Can't wait to see it in motion :)