This member has provided no bio about themself...
Will this have a potential role as a Council Colony Capital, or perhaps a special Titan? Given the Quarian Live ship and already-present Destiny Ascension, it's not easy to pinpoint.
Love the concept though!
Issues and possible issues I've discovered so far (and yes, LAA fixed previous issues. I'm a moron)
- Cerberus group movement icon is still vanilla.
- Explore Planet icon shows no image when mouse hovers over it.
- Galileo Scout Frigate sound hasn't been properly balanced for surround. Sound is focused for left side.
- Centurian class Carriers switch to broadside stance. Are they supposed to?
- Batarian Cruiser does not slow down when within firing range, and constantly move to approach an enemy. Is this intended?
If yes, suggest making their firing arc larger as they rarely fire.
- Bloodpack Dreadnought, Eclipse Dreadnought(?) and Blue Suns Dreadnought rewards very little exp compared to challenge.
- Late-game Cerberus seem to be extremely well funded. Resources are only an issue in the start, and the concern completely disappears later. Consider downgrade trading port income.
- Aeolus Super Carrier randomly switched to attack line "Repel the invaders!"
- Reagan Class Battlecruiser are unable to replenish barriers on their own.
- Command Ship Dry Dock is unable to restore barriers to ships unless their hull is damaged. Perhaps split the abilities?
That's odd. Thought I had applied it ages ago. Fixed it now, will rewrite if the issues persist.
Will add more to this as I go along.
- Most research tree upgrades appear as white and have no image.
- Cerberus constructors are unable to reach the Eezo mines, model prevents them from getting close enough to begin construction.
Recommend increasing construction range and/or decreasing the size of the model for the Eezo mines/moons.
- Random crash when I accessed the Black Market. Doubt it was the cause, but no minidump was shown.
There is a myth about Lord_Set. It is said that Lord_Set subdued Lord Gaben and made him his emissary in ancient times, even though there is no proof of this, and have provided Gaben guidance in times of great need.
They also say that Reaper_Armada was behind the founding of Steam and is in 'direct control' of it, and for every Reaper created, they celebrate by providing great sales on various entertainment items.
And someone has heard a small whisper, that Didact have been working undercover with FaZe clan to recruit MLG programmers and modelers to create Half-Life 3 and Portal 3, and plan to release both of them near the end of the next cycle while Reaper_Armada leads the invasion in Milky Way.
(Forgive me if I forget someone)
Oh my fekkin god. This is stunningly beautiful.
Do you even RAM!?
Dark Souls 2 DLC will have to wait a bit. Maybe until the Reapers have been discovered and then eradicated. Shouldn't take long.
Awesome! Look forward to trying it once it's done downloading ^^
Not that hard. Anti-fighter frigates and something that packs a moderate punch should do the trick. If not, fighters help a lot with keeping them at bay for a while.
I personally think they should look at "you," but nevertheless a really fitting victory picture ^^
Better just bring them in case they build another space station.
ARC 150 Heavy ACP Repeater :D
Collector still collecting ore chunks when dropping them. Drills don't pick up every bit, you can use the collectors for catching the bits that don't get picked up.
Likely a downgraded version for use as a starbase, or they make something new. You'll see.
Wrong mod pal
Well... because reasons!
- Logic of my brain in the middle of the night when I have absolutely nothing to do when suddenly encountering an update and then coming up with this brilliant parody.
"We are the Aroused Borg.
Lower your shields and surrender your explicit materials.
We will add your adult magazines and purposely hidden folders to our own.
Your content will adapt to stimulate us.
Resistance is uncomfortable."
Which means that you've all done a damned good job since I would otherwise confuse this with a previous Stark Trek game ^^
If it wasn't for the tritanium-asteroid in the background, I would've said this was Star Trek Legacy
Now this is something I'll enjoy...
With an impact like that, you need to add a massive shockwave that knocks nearly everything to the ground, and give people a temporary tinnitus :P
So, kinda like Venus. But without plants. Or with plants. Still greenhouse planets. Awesome.
So....kinda like Venus, but with plants?
Well damn. Ah well, hope it answers your question :P
Seems a bit cartoonish. More so than the original sins, but still impressive!
The engine does not use that, not in the original sins either. It would be very difficult to make it as well. Maelstrom has a rotating effect on some ships, but it's static and not dynamic (as in turrets aiming). It would be extremely time consuming and difficult at the same time, while also putting more strain on your computer.