Posted by sadobash on Feb 9th, 2010
FEAR Resurrection is an alternative supplement, which I develop now, God forbid memory, 4 years. Official add-ons from TimeGate Studios, frankly, not really stuck.
So, the story is built around the hunting Paxton Fettel.
By FEAR 2: REBORN has nothing to do. Moreover, it overlaps with another game from Monolith - Condemned: Criminal Origins.
1. Increased detail of the game world.
2. A new voice.
3. Added new music.
4. Added many new textures, reworked some old textures.
5. More destructible.
6. Increased complexity of the passage.
7. The large size of the levels.
8. More open spaces.
9. Added new effects.
10. Add dynamic shadows from your flashlight
11. The possibility of a nonlinear transmission levels (not all of course).
12. And... more fear :)