Things about me: I am a zombie fanatic. I also program hl2 mods. Things I have programed: All the basics. Custom made A.I. director of sort for hl2. Parkour moves. And more. Mods with my director: Infection (hl2)
I helped you out on the second release with picking up double boxes and zombie model. So I've been around since the start and this is all fantastic!
The change to faster zombies was a HUGE surprise to me.
However, after the chair the game starts to have moments where you wonder through vast detail just passing it up. No action. No puzzles. Just walking through abandonment. Then I feel almost rushed back into action & then a sudden end.
1. I crash to find an apocalypse.
2. I get into a horror zombie shooter.
3. I play jurassic park trespasser for a bit.
3. I fight 8 zombies with a hammer.
4. I get rushed into a sudden human shooter.
5. Sudden end.