This member has provided no bio about themself...
Unrelated sorry, but this dog is really cute. x)
Excellent mod. I enjoy playing this mod more than the original game, becuase of its fantasy setting. (plus, it's TES!! :D)
No problem, everything works fine from install to moderately advanced game.
The Imperial city will conquer! xD
How comes this page isn't updated then?
Voted this for GOTY :D Great work :)
Well, when yyou begin a round, there's a looping sound indeed but only for a couple of seconds, then it starts. Does your game hang for a while? Never stops "looping"? Try waiting like 10 seconds (that's the "worst" i had myself when starting a level), if it still hangs then.. Idk.. Try reinstalling the game fresh. Unless it's fresh install already then there's no point doing it again, lol.
MTA:SA is the best thing since computer was invented.
Thank you for keeping daggerfall alive!
Yeah me too i'm up to donate or preorder.
Go guys you're the best!
Ah yes, about the "very tiny" thing, it was me messing up indeed, lol. It's gonna be a great release!
Also, when you do feign death, when you get up, you are very tiny! :D
The 5.0 sneaky preview looks totally promising, the AI behaves better, I can't wait for it.
I noticed a couple of bugs, not sure if you know about them already though :
- When I throw a grenade (an HE), sometimes the arms animation "flickers" right after. Nothing very embarassing, switching to weapon fixes it.
- When the AI moves, their animation flickers too, always. (not embarrassing too, it's light).
- And, the M9 pistol produces no sound when me or AI shoot with it :D
That's all, nothing major though!
Also a feedback about AI aiming, it's a lot better, and they finally don't shoot with pistols like they had an extra fast machinegun! It could be slowed slightly more though.
go go go
Thanks for that! TRACERS PARTY!!
What features would appear in 1.4 and when would it be due? :D Yes i'm curious!
Hell yea i prefer this, let's bughunt.
of course tracking this
i track because i love the idea and i think it's gonna go far
Tracking this like alot of people on bay12 forums hehe
tracking! highly interested!!
When you release the ballistic SDK i'll add in a bunch of modelised weapons from the very old ones to the newest ones.
Jesus XD Well i'll try to translate that into [insert programming language here] formulas. Thank you :D
Mmmmmh you did well doing those schemes, I understand mechanisms a bit more now. Though i'd need ballistic/perforation formulas for personal use for testing and I don't know where to find it. (As I'm not a ballistic expert).
Yay ! That's awesome already. I think i'm looking wayy too far forward with my organ system and stuff lol. But that COULD be a long term stuff. Who knows :)
Nevermind I got the answer of my unrelated question :P
Guys what about a EVEN more realistic wounds system? (I LOVE the one we have! I'm just trying to bring up new things)
Let me develop xD :
1) following the part that is hit, angle of the bullet, force, etc... Vital organs would be hit, which would lead in even more lethal bleeding. (I don't want you to reproduce the exact human body though ! xD) (Also I can provide help/schemes/drawings with placement of vital organs and veins.)
2) Change in the medical system : use of real life medical tools like forceps, morphine, etc etc... (may not be compatible with bots).
2a) Medical system would be optional if you wanna play with bots. Player can pick either "basic" (the healing system in its current state) or "Advanced" (use of advanced tools that would be contained in the medical bag.
3) Wound resume when you die would show up the vital organs wounds and their severity.
4) A triage (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triage) system ? :D
This is just a rough idea, I don't even know if it's possible.
Inputs, please? :)
Unrelated question : What is the "regulation" combat type in the options ? I just noticed it in the new 3.1 (which is btw an AWESOME update.)