Hey buckaroo. I'm currently an Environment Artist at Insomniac Games and am unable to contribute to any monetized indie projects at this time.
I'm currently an Environment Artist at Insomniac Games and am unable to contribute to any monetized indie projects at this time.
04/11/2012 - present
Associate Environment Artist
05/15/2011 - 08/??/2011
Insomniac Games www.insomniacgames.com / Durham, North Carolina
04/23/2011 - present
Living Legends Team / Outsource
Mechwarrior: Living Legends
- Models and Textures
05/15/2010 - 08/26/2010
Instant Action www.instantaction.com / Vegas, Nevada
- Created Illustrations and booth swag for rythm game "Instant Jam" (www.instantjam.com)
- Environment Concept art for two unannounced projects
11/16/2009 - 01/07/2010
Paranormal Entertainment / Outsource
- promotional art for a Source Modifcation
06/2009 - 08/2009
Garage Games www.garagegames.com / Eugene, Oregon
- Created Environment Art assets and Weapon textures for Legions: Fallen Empire
- Created promotional art for Playtribes www.playtribes.com
01/2008 - present
Tribal Wars www.twars.org New York, New York
Level Designer, Concept Artist, 2D Artist (Texturing)
• Illustrated Art Assets and environments for a Multiplayer-Only FPS.
• Generated challenging maps catered to Z-Axis (Starsiege Tribes esc) Gameplay.
• Worked closely with a small team of Developers from Splash Damage and other Freelance Artists.
• Featured on “Shack News” (Shacknews.com)
Yggdrassil Paradigm Shift Productions
• Provided Environment and Character designs for a Video Game/Graphic NovelSummer/2005
2K Games www.2kgames.com/ New York, New York
• Created press binders for Elder Scrolls 3 Oblivion, Pirates!, Serious Sam 2, Prey, and Civilization 4.
• Surveyed beta versions of to-be-published titles.
• Generated Marketing schemes for Oblivion and Civilization 4. Fall/2004 – Present
Animated Six short animations
• Awarded twice on www.newgrounds.com Featured Once.
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This group has been formed to gather the people who enjoy Japanese anime and all of its facets, to salute the people from the land of the Rising Sun.
For people and teams developing mods and games with Valve's Source engine.
This group was created for the purpose of gathering concept artists who love working with mods and those who look forward to joining one.
Deviant Art is a place where people all around the world can share their artwork or literature and even photography together. And in the more recent years...
This is where Awesome or Cool people of moddb linger, awesome people are asked to join, cool folk actually request to join. Are you cool/Awesome? Well?...
Desura is a community driven digital distribution service for gamers, putting the best games, mods and downloadable content from developers at gamers...
A group created for all the 2D Artists, Texture Artists and Skinners out there. Members can give advice and tutorials on the latest ways to make our mods...
Grav is an NYC based development team formed out of New York University students.
No groups were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the group list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Start a group and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.