when they are finished, yes :)
i just noticed he has a boner
I tried to make him as close as possible, and yup it need some more texturing ;D
New images posted showing my most recent works
the update is very close but i dont think next week
yes yes, as soon as i make a model for him ;D
Why it would be a cheating, you can also summon a Balrog, or Smaug, or Army of the Dead right near or in enemy camp. Grond fits perfectly as a summon. giving Mordor more versatile strategy of invading enemy. Also, it was unbalanced with Mordor having 2 nuke powers, earthquake and comet. With Grond replacing Comet, you have to watch where and when you will summon Grond, as it is slow and dont last so long. Rather than just throwing both of the powers on the enemy without even sweating.
I'll try to post updates as often as i can, starting from today with the first video ;)
Well, this is the firs video for BOTTA, and you can expect more in the future.
currently working on the new models ;D
just open the folder of the update and move the folders where your main BOTTA folder is.
If BOTTA folder is in the C drive, than open the folder of the update, i think its called BOTTA1. Copy all from there and paste it in BOTTA folder, and replace all/.
i think so..
a bit slow, but nicely..
1. yes, if i find the model
2. no special plans for the inn for now, but in the future for sure
3. He can be summoned for a period of time, he will be never be the regular hero
New images soon...
1. You must upgrade "Withered Heath" in the fortress to enable Smaug and Wyrm
2. You have to upgrade Troll Armor in the Troll Cage to enable armor for Mt Trolls. But if i am not wrong, i deleted that option. Mt Trolls serve as an early Siege unit and support and Attack Trolls are for the late siege. Mt Trolls are simply a unit too many for Mordor when you get Attack Trolls, and also you have the catapults, so you dont actually need them
3. This ability didnt cause me problems but i will look to it.
Hello, we are glad you like the mod :)
1. Yep, that is a bug and it will be fixed. Saurons powers will be little reworked
2. You feel correctly, they are intnded to be strong as they are late game heroes. They are quite, quite tough but they also have weaknesses. Beorn for example is weak to magic and arrows while in human form and to magic and spearmen in bear form. Witch-King is strong against all damages except magic and fire. Drogoth is also vilnerable to magic and regular arrows, but you must have sufficient army power to do so. Yes, he is a bit unbalanced for now but he will be nerfed also.
3. The buildings are also intended to be really strong in order to force you to use all your army to destroy enemy camp. The Siege Units are not so effective if they are not protected by your army, and in turn the army is not enough to destroy the enemy camp if not supported with Siege
Its really tough..
i barely have the time to work on the mod because of the exams and my job, but the update is close :0
now, i can die in peace... :D
I think you came to the wrong place, you must be talking about the campaign from Edain mod :D
You cannot have both upgrades. You either choose Mirkwood or Rivendell.
- With Mirkwood you get Thranduil, Legolas, Mirkwood Sentries and Mirkwood Archers. You can upgrade Silverthorn Arrows and you concentrate on ranged battles.
- With Rivendell you get Elrond, Arwen, Glorfindel and Noldor Warriors. You can upgrade Elven Armor and Blades and you concentrate more on melee battles
So with Mirkwood you get less number of Heroes but more units, since Mirkwood Sentries are unlimited and Mirkwood Archers are limited to 5.
But with Rivendell you get more heroes but only one unit, the Noldor Warriors who are limited to 3 since they are an elite.
But there is an alternative to those upgrade which you dont get. And that is Cirdan, who is summoned from the fortress after the upgrade. He can upgrade a single battalion with Silverthorn Arrows (if you select Rivendell), and Elven Armor (if you select Mirkwood).
Capture the Signal Fire and upgrade "Red Arrow" upgrade in the Fortress. When you upgrade it, the builder can build Rohan Citadel from where you can train Rohan Heroes and Units :)
Nope, only with 2.01, since 2,02 is unofficial...
1. When you capture the Inn on some maps, the button for Dol Amroth upgrade will appear in the Fortress, When you upgrade it, you can recruit Imrahil and train Dol Amroth Knights.
2. It will be possible
3. You cannot train him since he died in the Second Age, besides he caused some bugs also. But he will be implemented in some alternative way in the future.
Hello and thank you :D
To answer to all questions: Of course, as soon as we get the models :)
Merry Christmas to you too fellow neighbor :D
Im fairing verry well, currently finishing Angmar and preparing it for the release :D
Merry Christmas to you too my friend :)
not dead, in the process... :D
I play with Isengard quite often and i didn't loose any game so far, and i played some very tough skirmishes. I dont know why is such a big of a problem when playing Isengard vs AI, especially Elves who have the weakest buildings. Isengard has the most powerful economy in the mod, that combined with Wildmen spam upgraded with Torches is a deadly combination, especially vs Elves.