This member has provided no bio about themself...
yeah, that was quite of a job, i even wanted to give up at the moment, but im happy i continued modding :)
i do hope so :D
if everything goes according to plan, new version will be released this week... ;
yeah, he is my greatest work :)
thank you, thank you ;D
Not exactly in this release, but they are planned to be remodeled ;)
"i bet you have seen my videos"
If everything goes well, you can expect some news tomorrow ;)
new release is close, about 95% completed ;)
I think its because i didnt imported her model correctly, but it will be fixed ;D
it will be fixed, thanks for the info ;D
Army of the dead also..
you speak of modding as it is a life responsibility right? Well its not. It is a hobby. Have you tried modding? Im not saying it is too difficult, but it is VERY time consuming. I know that, i have a mod also.
So chill, and wait...
it is quite possible :D
when they are finished, yes :)
i just noticed he has a boner
I tried to make him as close as possible, and yup it need some more texturing ;D
New images posted showing my most recent works
the update is very close but i dont think next week
yes yes, as soon as i make a model for him ;D
Why it would be a cheating, you can also summon a Balrog, or Smaug, or Army of the Dead right near or in enemy camp. Grond fits perfectly as a summon. giving Mordor more versatile strategy of invading enemy. Also, it was unbalanced with Mordor having 2 nuke powers, earthquake and comet. With Grond replacing Comet, you have to watch where and when you will summon Grond, as it is slow and dont last so long. Rather than just throwing both of the powers on the enemy without even sweating.
I'll try to post updates as often as i can, starting from today with the first video ;)
Well, this is the firs video for BOTTA, and you can expect more in the future.
currently working on the new models ;D
just open the folder of the update and move the folders where your main BOTTA folder is.
If BOTTA folder is in the C drive, than open the folder of the update, i think its called BOTTA1. Copy all from there and paste it in BOTTA folder, and replace all/.
i think so..
a bit slow, but nicely..
1. yes, if i find the model
2. no special plans for the inn for now, but in the future for sure
3. He can be summoned for a period of time, he will be never be the regular hero
New images soon...
1. You must upgrade "Withered Heath" in the fortress to enable Smaug and Wyrm
2. You have to upgrade Troll Armor in the Troll Cage to enable armor for Mt Trolls. But if i am not wrong, i deleted that option. Mt Trolls serve as an early Siege unit and support and Attack Trolls are for the late siege. Mt Trolls are simply a unit too many for Mordor when you get Attack Trolls, and also you have the catapults, so you dont actually need them
3. This ability didnt cause me problems but i will look to it.
Hello, we are glad you like the mod :)
1. Yep, that is a bug and it will be fixed. Saurons powers will be little reworked
2. You feel correctly, they are intnded to be strong as they are late game heroes. They are quite, quite tough but they also have weaknesses. Beorn for example is weak to magic and arrows while in human form and to magic and spearmen in bear form. Witch-King is strong against all damages except magic and fire. Drogoth is also vilnerable to magic and regular arrows, but you must have sufficient army power to do so. Yes, he is a bit unbalanced for now but he will be nerfed also.
3. The buildings are also intended to be really strong in order to force you to use all your army to destroy enemy camp. The Siege Units are not so effective if they are not protected by your army, and in turn the army is not enough to destroy the enemy camp if not supported with Siege