Help us make Miner Wars the next world phenomenon, earn cash, and get special prizes! Phase 2 focuses on 3D Artists - answer our call!
Get your work into upcoming AAA title, Miner Wars: 2081!
Phases of Miner Wars Frontline Developer program:
- 13th December 2011 - Phase 1: Affiliate links and lifetime profit sharing
- 20th December 2011 - Phase 2: 3D model submissions + Competition
- 27th December 2011 - Phase 3: MW Encyclopedia + Story Submissions + Competition
- 3rd January 2012 - Phase 4: Concept Art Submission + Competition
- More phases to come...
Anyone can import their 3D models and textures into his copy of Miner Wars, but if you decide to contribute your creativity, it may end up in the official Miner Wars: 2081 release! Everyone in the world will see your work!
Phase 2: 3D Model Contributions
Are you a skilled 3D artist? Do you like science-fiction and Miner Wars especially? Ever wanted your art to be a part of an AAA game? This may be your chance! Try your best and send us your masterpieces!
All 3D models chosen for the game will be rewarded with Qualification Points, (explanation below), in the range of 100 QP to 1500 QP per submission. The best authors may also receive invitations to become paid Keen Software House contractors.
Upload your work to our forums: Minerwars.com
For more information on how to import 3D models and textures into Miner Wars, see Minerwars.com
Video Tutorial showing how to add a 3D Model into Miner Wars:
First Round of Competition for 3D Artists: Deadline for the first competition submissions is the 29th of February. Send us 3D models and win cool prizes!
- 1st Place: 100 USD Reward + Full Miner Wars 2081 game + 3000 QP
- 2nd Place: 75 USD Reward + Full Miner Wars 2081 game + 2000 QP
- 3rd Place: 50 USD Reward + Full Miner Wars 2081 game + 1500 QP
More rounds of competitions to come...
Qualification Points and MW Frontline Developer Program
The most creative and resourceful players can become part of our team and participate in Miner Wars development and promotion. Keep in mind that responsibility comes together with the possibilities and benefits. If you decide to take part in Miner Wars development, the future of Miner Wars is also in your hands! For a list of benefits and special rewards for MW Frontline Developers, see Minerwars.com