This member has provided no bio about themself...
Version 1.2 is now available!
The biggest addition is a left-handed mode! :)
Here is the full changelog:
- Added a left-handed mode finally! I recoded many things to support this new mode, so if you find a bug, please tell me! :)
- Now you throw the dice manually during combats, to make them more enjoyable and add a bit of suspense.
- Fixed a screen brightness bug occuring sometimes after flashing the screen.
- Fixed a combat skill bonus bug when you had taken "MindBlast" discipline.
- Added a "Close" button to the map. Also you can now display the map by pressing START/SELECT.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
Now that the game engine is stabilized, I'll begin to work on book II.
I must admit that at the moment, there is no emulator which emulates LoneWolfDS properly. I think I'll remove the emulator reference on my page.
Yes, you will also be able to reroll too. But no ETA yet! ;)
Well, the game is not saved in a .SAV file but into a side XML file. Of course, if you delete this XML file, or format your SD card, I won't have any way to get a previous game <:)
Well, each book has a specific game save name, so future books will detect if they find them on your linker, and offer you to load a game saved on the last chapter of your previous adventure.
Hi, all books will be separate ROMs, but you'll be able to load a game from the previous books to continue your adventure without re-rolling ;)