This member has provided no bio about themself...
Those Tech Marines look awesome. :)
I guess these guys are still to be in the game. :)
As soon as I saw this I've gone in the game to find it in thoughts that I have missed that unit while testing the mod and I couldn't... Where did you recruit the throne?
Dante! Blood angel fury!!! :D
So, that's a no. :P
It looks cool but will you make this available, some day, for us that have Soulstorm? :)
Looks very cool! All hail the Void Drag... agh... I mean the Omnisiah! :P
So will a working alpha, beta be out soon? :)
I know that and I don't expect anything like that, but the orks and inuisition can fight battles with chaos and if played right win but chaos just tramples both Eldar and Tau. I did't ask for them to be as awesome as chaos just stronger so they are balanced. ;)
I understand that but will all factions be balanced so that they can hold their own against Chaos?
The only thing I love about them is how to KILL them, I guess everyone has one of those. :P
But anyway, they are nicely done, it would be awesome if in the future you could do 3 things:
- Add one more unique unit per chapter to add more of a unique feel to them.
- Add the Ultramarine, White Scar, Space Wolves, Raven Guard and Blood Angel chapters. :)
- Give them the Warhound Titan so we could have the battle of the TITANS with chaos. :D
Hope I helped you with this feedback and suggestions. Thank you once again for the most AWESOME mod ever, I will be sure to vote for you for the mod of the year. :)
Like the Eldar this is the only faction that has not been touched and like with the Eldar I have a few suggestions.
- Please switch the places of the fire warriors and the pathfinders I never understood why can I build the basic units before the scouts.
- Add the sniper drone squad, it's a cool made unit that can be found in the Purgation of Kaurava mod and it is the assassin of the Tau empire. :D
- They also need a good heavy hitter since the krootox and that gunship are not that strong, hope you have something in mind. :)
Next and final post Space Marines.
For the first time in a mod this factions is under powered, DIE YOU MACHINES DIE!!! :P
But seriously I will keep this simple, the only 2 things that this faction needs to be balanced is the Ghaus Pylon for heavy hitting and the attack scarabs for tank sabotage. Both can be found in a number of mods Titanium wars, UA, TT mod, etc...
Inquisition (Since Necrons where short):
They are perfect, perfectly balanced IMHO end of story, AWESOME FACTION. :)
Imperial gurad (Thirds a charm :)):
I like how they are the grunts, dusters of the Imperium and it suits them a great rooster here but they are a bit under powered when Chaos lashes out the Titans and deamons. So I propose just one unit that can be found in the Titanium wars mod to improve the heavy hitting the Titan Slayer:
P.S. I have made a mistake but it's to late to edit concerning the orks the Tankbustas are not form TW but from a mod called Purgation of Kaurava mod.
Next post the Tau.
I see that you haven't touched this faction so I have a few suggestions:
(All the units that I'll suggest are from Titanium wars):
These are the units that I think will fit very nicely in the eldar rooster:
- Swooping hawks, they are the spitting image of the Eldar hit and run tactic and by that a must have:
- The Wraithguard would compliment the Eldar tactic by holding the line while you can make an ambush, perfect tanks. :):
- Shining Spears, charging in the thick of battle, these units are life saviours in a sticky situations:
- All factions must have a heavy hitter to counter the Deamons and Titans of Chaos in this case it's the Scorpion Super-Heavy Grav Tank:
Next post Necrons.
First of all I like what have you done with the skins, very sinister. :)
Alas this is the faction that has received the least attention by moders, there are NO units made for them at all anywhere except that tank the UA team made and that is not that great IMHO. So you want to add anything to them it would have to be made...
So, and I will ask only for this faction, what are you planning to do with them in the future? :)
Next post Eldar.
I cannot describe how happy I am to see the Weird Boy!!! :D And the stompa is not pinocchio any more. :)
They are awesome but I have a few suggestions. :P
- Add the Ard boyz, no particular reason I just like them and it's nice for variety sake. ;)
- Replace the sluggas with the grot gang which can be found in a variety of mods (for example Titanium wars and TT mod), they are great scouts and a good unit for taking posts so perfect for first unit and there won't be sluggas in the HQ and barracks.
- This would be very cool. If you could replace the Tank bustas with the ones in Titanum wars they are orky as hell, here look:
and they have this cool guy:
Dark Eldar in the next post.
This is the BEST DoW mod ever made! :D
I have some constructive feedback and I will separate it by factions.
Just PERFECT! I mean the faction (Marine path) is perfect as it is and as far as I see it will have more things which is mind blowing! :D
As for the renegades they are a beat weak but I have a suggestion that is totally by the fluf. You could add a unit called the renegade psyker, which is already there as a retinue for the commander, give him some abilities and a research (like marines have for the demon prince) where a greater deamon or a deamon prince takes him over. :)
Orks in the next post.
First of all it's an ALPHA release, not all races are done have some respect! IG got way more than one tank and they are powerful, and they got anty-tank unit and spec weapon unit and a medic. So please don't troll...
When will the Relic forums be back on??? I only ever get the maintenance screen for a month now...
Very cool, maybe would be better for the blast to be blue cause the ion rays are when they hit the enemy. :)