This member has provided no bio about themself...
i've encountered a problem like i did in lurk (before it got patched)
after killing two controllers in pripyat the sound effect won't stop no matter what
anbody else experienced this? should i go back to autosave and do something different or is there a fix?
maneuver around and aim at its face; make sure you get it right (it will work i guarantee)
PS a scope would be helpful
brah, go to a safe distance and a single shot from your bolt action rifle in the head will do the trick (not too close for the chimera to sense you but not too far because the rifle isn't accurate enough)
my brother wants to play the game but the thing is that i am the one with the original copy...can this be played over cracked versions or do i have to give him my copy somehow?
make that 8 years.
i knew you wouldn't let us down...expected nothing less from such hard working modders
you're not making any sense
just in case you missed the first line atop of this page, it says REALISM- THE MAIN <FOCUS> OF THE MOD... (what? really? HURR DURR)
ammo and meds are ALWAYS essential and without them you cannot live
i mean, if you like going around constantly picking up broken weapons because you can't find any ammo for the weapon you bought yesterday, then go ahead, play (it's all logic - bullets are used to kill - the zone is full of mutants and bandits - you need bullets to kill them - you're not gonna go ''chop a tree without an axe'')
AND if you like quick-saving every 5 seconds (in case you get wounded and are left with nothing to heal yourself) then by all means, go get a gun and go somewhere where there's war and see if you like it
my point, it's a game and it's meant to be played with fun, cus otherwise, it's no fun and no one will play the mod (leaving the main goal of the mod a big failure) but realism should be made to actually appear realistic not ridiculous
i've heard glasses can help
1. ammo - you can't expect enemies to go around with 2 rounds in their inventory...neither can you say the same for youself...NOT ENOUGH AMMO
2. quests are constantly getting interrupted by zombies and mutants--you can't expect npcs to wait for you at a specific location if they're getting epicly raped
3. not a good idea giving npcs all those weapons...kinda kills the whole point of slow and hard working process (rookie bandits with automatic shotguns...really?)
4. mutants are waaay too powerful...i got once attacked by a snork that flew brutally fast...he literally went superman on my *** OH and not to mention dogs who jump at you from 2m and rip you to shreds + their line of sight is impossible; scratch that, they can see, hear and smell you at huge distances even if you're just sitting quietly in a bush (says how much the a.i. has been improved)
5. you probably know about the upgrade system complaints
now, i could go on and on but the whole point is that you should seriously work on this mod in a different way...don't go into extremes cus that doesn't make things more realistic but kinda stupid
i agree...and those upgraded weapons are shaite
sve je u govnima, trebali bi pricekat da to poprave
how to go into 3rd person view? - read the manual
personally, i'm disappointed...i suppose things can go awry (and you cannot really expect every fantasy of yours to be in the mod) but i'm 100% sure pavel will 'finish' this because i brutally enjoyed the previous two mods and i'd hate this one not delivering
don't forget to use the realistic weapons add-on for shoc complete...recommended
i dare say that you, sir pavel, are GOD
the gun position looks exactly as it was in the oblivion lost builds...me no likey
you guys are making history
no, that happens sometimes...nothing to worry about
sounds more like a demon of the blood god burning in flames
mystic...i kinda hear a sparkly-magicish-sound...i don't like it
all hail republic at war!
don't listen to me, this is awesome...i'd be a fool to doubt your work
everything seems too small to have any use in-combat....is that just me or does it really help?
the best animations ever, period
should spend more time on fixing glitches and bugs and less time spending on make-up...just saying
pink is kinda douchy
a video would have been perfect
the gun batteries are giving me a boner
5 droid squadrons equal to 15 republic squadrons...if they haven't done anything yet, they should
oh the sweet irony