Aspiring game developer & creator/project leader of the Mass Effect: Unification mod for Star Wars: Battlefront II.
Engine Review on Apr 14th, 2015
No review provided
Game Review on Apr 22nd, 2012
- Incredible graphics, runs well on full settings on weaker systems.
- Very smart squad and enemy A.I.
- Awe-inspiring soundtrack.
- Story continues to be extremely intense, thrilling, suspenseful, and emotional.
- Gameplay is even greater and more immersive than preceding game's.
- Cover system is much improved over that of the preceding game.
- Occasional bug with getting stuck in objects.
- Small handful of plot-holes or unexplained phenomena.
Game Review on Apr 22nd, 2012 - 1 person agrees
- Fantastic, intense, deep, thrilling, emotional story.
- Huge sprawl of weapons.
- Thousands of algorithms and choices that change gameplay elements.
- Difficult gameplay, but also not difficult at the same time.
- Gameplay is very immersive.
- Aggravating overheating bug.
- Graphics are totally unoptimized.
- Textures seem low-res.
- Music tracks can be buggy.
- Squad A.I. is unintelligent at times.