This member has provided no bio about themself...
Its going to be used in some ways as a "last resort titan" when your on tough times this will help you recover and recolonize with some serious buffs to combat hard onslaughts.
Neither, haha Sins has a max limit of 7 or 8 titans.
A titan of some sort for Cerberus, something to save you in a pinch.
Indeed, we are doing a comprehensive overhaul of the mass accelerator sounds to give battles uniqueness rather than the bland void of single sound weapons it has been.
The current release we have up is not compatible with 1.93, we are working to fix that issue but please be patient.
Greetings Folks, I have returned.
just click on the faction in the menu screen... there is a video in the video section that shows how.
There are 3 starbases actually, more info to come.
Its Harbingers eyes man.
the commerce station doesnt play it, the culture station does.
So guys, I'm still working on the mod. Dont have any visual stuff to post because im doing the boring behind the scenes stuff. I will get a lengthier explanation up tomorrow.
You havent applied LAA, it comes with the installation and the instructions for installing it are listed above. Please re read them and apply it.
We have tested this ourselves and had no problem, I don't if its you but we have tried it with two builds and no problems thus far.
I hope you like it.
- Minor Tech changes
- Some titan abilities in play (Although names may or may not be in place)
- Capital ships abilities are in (Although names may or may not be in place)
- Two Starbase system in place (They are not specialized yet)
- New Hangar Defense model
- New 5 titan system in place, 1 neutral 2 paragon, and 2 renegade.
- Some abilties added (Names may or may not be in place)
- Optimized cargo ship numbers (to reduce late game Lag)
- Carriers are now neutral, and quarians are paragon
- Colonization roles have been changed to neutral ship.
- Salarian dreadnought is in.
- Added Units
- Added Voices
- New UI
- Ui fixes including Faction Selection screen
- New main menu track
- New planet skins (more variety in next version)
- New planet types (molten and ammonia)
- 1.85 compatibility has been added but not 100% tested
Any bugs please report in a timely and polite fashion please.
Due to the changes made to the mod since .3, LAA is now a necessity! To install please follow the instructions below.
Step by step instructions:
1) Open "Large Address Aware.exe".
2) Select "Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion.exe" to modify (click on the "..." button to browse). It can be found in the following folder:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
3) Check the box specifying that you want to make the game large address aware.
4) Click on save to save the changes.
To install DOTR follow further instructions below.
Delete any previous copies of the mod from your Sins mod directory first.
Extract the folder in the zip file called "DOTR" to your Sins mod directory.
Example for windows XP C:\Documents\<username>\My Documents\My Games\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion\Mods-Rebellion v1.85
Example for Vista/Win 7/Win 8 C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion\Mods-Rebellion v1.85
New version is uploading now.
Sorry guys, just started getting caught back up again. More to come in the next few days. I am alive, although barely.
We are attempting to deal with it now, thank you.
Had to take a break for personal and business related issues. I have returned, getting back up to speed. More to follow.
Volcanic Ash clouds are soon to come.
No, I have already stated I would not 100000x times.
We have answered this question many many times, it's a break of the EULA and opens us to potential legal issues.
No The Reapers will only have 1 Titan and that is Harbinger.
Now that we are doing reaper assets expect a lot more
We have officially begun development of The Reapers. More to come soon.
Hit the next button? It's on the faction selection screen. Although I will say this is not the place to ask that question.
Hold on, I speak noob.
Yur dank **** is rachet, this mod is straight fire.
Are you using Steam version or GOG