Hello! I am just a guy who loves creating things, which have led me to a quite successful career in the flash game "Happy Wheels" and eventually also led me to Amnesia: The Dark Descent mods, and now game developing.
Mod Review on Mar 23rd, 2013
Good, but lacking a lot of detail!
Mod Review on Mar 14th, 2013 - 1 person doesn't
Nice to see someone make a decent story without monsters, and new environments. But in my opinion, even though it is called a short story, I think it was too short. There could at least have been a puzzle or two.
Originally I would give 6, but because of nice custom things, I decided on a 7.
on Jun 10th, 2012
- 2 people agree
3 people don't
This review may contain spoilers
1. I actually liked the statues. They were creepy.
2. The atmosphere was decent.
3. Good scripting.
4. Decent map design.
1. Some monsters were poorly placed, they simply came bursting out of the doors. (Instantly destroying them)
2. Way too many water lurkers!
3. Some monsters just got stuck and kept trying to go inside the walls, I eventually had to kill myself to despawn them.
4. The door at the start with the first statues around the bed will be impossible to open when going inside it, then out and then locking it. It will then be uninteractive. Not so important though.
5. Very few clues.
6. Some spelling errors, which make it a bit harder to understand. The update fixed most of this though. ;)
There is much good here, but all the bad things drag the good ones a little down.
I give it 7/10
A good mod overall.