This member has provided no bio about themself...
This looks amazing! does this also feature the reflections on the visors etc. that the dynamic shaders mod has?
- No, it does not. You might as well use Dynamic Shaders as they are build directly off this shader mod
Also, I want to install this over my Stalkersoup mod, is that possible??
- Yeah no problem. It should work fine
This mod is for SoC, not CoP. I suggest you learn to read.
Did you delete the preexisting shaders folder from Complete before you popped mine or not?
There are three causes for that error to show up
1. You installed over the top and it somehow bugged out instead of deleting the exist shaders folder and placing mine in
2. You did not configure ShaderSettings.txt properly and caused a syntax error
3. I could have broken a shader file
If you can't figure out how to fix the problem, press CTRL+V in reply here and it will post the crash log.
Thanks for the feedback
Delete the current shader folder located in gamedata/shaders then replace it with the one this mod comes with. Then modify your ShaderSettings.txt file or use a preset.
Full Performance - Everything disabled, more FPS than Vanilla
Balanced - A balance between performance and quality
Extreme - Everything maxed out.
I recommend you delete the existing shaders folder then place the one from this mod in. Then adjust the settings in ShaderSettings.txt or use the settings program.
This improves FPS by over 30% and has much more features than Complete 2009. You are butthurt and stupid as Complete uses SkyGRAPHICS mod which is an ancient shader mod.
Yes it is compatible with any mod that does not use compiled shaders (shaders.xr file) which is about 95% of mods.
Complete 09 actually uses a very old shader package which hinders the mod's performance and stability so applying this mod over it would be a very preferable idea.
You have to click View Original. :|
Also sun shafts are much more noticeable in motion as it creates a volumetric beam of light as seen in Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat.
I have made a Call of Pripyat version but it doesn't really improve performance. I did however also make a Clear Sky version which can improve FPS by up to 300%. You can have a look on my website in the official page link on the right to download it.
Great, and nobody answers my question.
Does this still use the ancient Sky4CE Shaders or does it use the newer/better STALKER Shaders MAX?
Any news on Beta 3? I am eagerly awaiting it.
I am very excited with this mod. Take your time guys, this looks like it is going to be really polished.
Hey I have a couple questions.
1. Is there an EST on the release date?
2. Will it be possible to port only chunks of the mod such as the maps
3. Why don't you release what you already have. Even if it is incredibly buggy, I am sure the community would love to try out what has been made so far?
So much want. Not enough get :C
Why does LURK keep bragging about the Stealth. About 9/10 overhaul mods these days USE THE EXACT SAME TWEAK!
You need to have a singleplayer mode or a co-op mode. That would be impressive. Maybe a bit like Mastersword from HL1?