size of the pics.. i mean it's ok, if they don't wanna spoil too much but a little bit bigger would have been nice ;)
i never heard that music before! but sounds nice... atmospheric ;)
also nice ingame pics... but what about the size? o.0
great news! i'm suprised how long this project is alive and glad to hear that you could get so much talented people to work at this masterpiece! :) can't wait to see moooooar! ;)
KEPP IT UP! ^^
outstanding! awesome... art! looking forward for the next episodes :)
without a comment. one suit too much, for shure ;)
(i wish i could do custom models...*sigh*)
third time lucky! sry guys ^^
ups... thats the right link *sigh*:
something small i did today with the original loadingscreen of l4d2 ;)
one suit too much, for shure! hope you like ^^
wtf?! wie kommts das ich die mod noch nie gesehen hab?! wahnsinn, sieht echt viel versprechend aus! un dann noch sone qualität aus de. boah! KEEP IT UP! ;)
thats just the way it is!... things will never beee the same! ^^
some impressions of the nt°-weekend ;) hope you like them!
please excuse the filesize and imagequality, but i had to reduce the resolution to show that much! original settings where 1680x1050 everything on max!
maybe these screens give "nonbelievers" an understanding of the PHENOMENAL AMOUNT OF DETAIL! hope you like ^^
i think partial help for you could be left4dead (survival)... ;)
PLEASE NO ZOMBIES OR EVEN GHOST HORDES. stay as you are nt° !
i don't have any crashs since release... and i'm on vista 64, so i don't think it's nt°.
- it's very hard to recognize the enemy-team sometimes... visionmode on or off, maybe a broad hint is possible in anyway (maybe it's just the detail of the surroundings for now... everythings new too but i think it is hard to recognize)
- why there aren't any hints for the weapons? i mean they look awesome, but i was suprised that a gun that looked like an automatic machine gun was only able to shoot rapidly by klicking often... so i died. and fired one time ;) which one is the fastest, the hardest, the lamest?
- why i'm supposed to change my playerclass and weapons all the time? ok, i understand the weaponchangescreen, cause you get new stuff after "getting better" but i guess most people want to decide when the time is right to change the class?! just a suggestion
*sigh* i didn't want to write that much, but hopefully it could help in anyway. thanks for reading these broken english-senteces and see you ingame ;)
(reply cause it was too much for one post ;))
BUGS AND PROBLEMS
(i guess you already know them but... here they are):
- sometimes there's a suicide without a reason and without explosives, duno if it's supposed to be a kill for the enemy or not.
- i was stucked with another team-member in the ghost-case after trying to take the ghost ( i guess we both tryed at the same time). sometimes you somekind of stuck into eachother while touching teammembers - feels like lag or something. duno if it was just lag or not ;))
- after death, in spectator-mode, models, players and details are disappearing sometimes... that sucks, cause you can not watch the battle without fighters ;) its the effect of leaving the map in source-engine normally, but here it is inside the map, like breaching a boarder and than everything is gone, get back again and everyting is still there. hope you get me right, sorry for the bad english-skills xD
- after your death you're still able to radiate that light around you by pushing the "invisible"-button - duno if others who are still alive could see or hear it, too - would be dire!
neotokyo° FINALLY OUT (AGAIN) AND IT'S ************ AWESOME!
i played it yesterday right after that funny "away-message-party" (^^) and today for a few hours and have to say:
def's, what you've done here left me speechless, impressed. i almost forgot that it's "just" the source-engine!
the amount of detail is amazing (there's all that can be desired!... really great rendition of the gits-universe and the animeflavour, awesome concepts and designs, gloomy sounds of war in the back, real "streetart" of neotokyo, the detailed and authentic sharp textures and bumps, very varied maps, the realtime lighning and shadows on players and weapons, the excellent bloom, the mapdesign, lightning and gameplay, the unrevaled OST - that AWESOME ATMOSPHERE... even 3d-cigarettes in the ashtray. i could (c=sh) go on like this, but you have to see it for your self (if you haven't already). :)
i really appreciate your work and i am happy that you could arouse your visions for all these years and made us able to play them on a whole new MOD-standard right now! THANK YOU RADI-8!
15 minutes left. ^^ CAN'T WAIT TO CLOAK!
THANKS MODDB FOR NORMAL dl-links!!! I WAS FREAKIN OUT BY THAT TORRENTSTUFF! THAAAAAANK YOU!
gimme da link then, PLEASE! ^^
irc -> "01:07 <Grey> testing complete - we've already started with the mirrors, torrents seeds, almost there!"
o.0 ... sooner or later...
just to stop that "here it is x.xx pm right now, they are laaate! what time is it on est?!" go there:
... and watch the seconds go by *rolleyes* c'mon just WAIT A FEW MORE HOURS, or go to bed and play it tomorrow. can't be that hard. jeez.
****** AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT TO WALK THERE ^^
look at the shadows! OMG! RELEASE IT! ^^
i like ^^
CAN'T WAIT! :D
yesterday was my birthday, and - hell yeah, THATS A ************ AWESOME PRESENT! thank you so much!^^
i had a look at neotokyo from time to time for years (!) and now its FINALLY COMING! i really love the concepts behind the mod, the artworks, your style, the ost left me breathless (i bought it on amazon, weeks ago, and it's still playin' xD)... and now the releasedate.
no matter how the mod will turn out in the end, it's already a milestone. the marketing, the artwork, the concept - everything's just stunning, so: KEEP IT UP can'T wait - see you ingame, then :)
friedchikencamo posted the links before. there you go :)
here are the others:
tryed to edit my last posting, but i was to late.. -.-
what i wanted to say is, guys... seriously, I LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK...
most of all annul, tin soldiers, imbrium, automata, paperhouse, scra... OMG I LOVE THEM ALL! first time in history, that a mod (!!!) ost is so f***** awesome!!! great work, worth every penny!
i buyed it a week ago via amazon.de (;)) and it's still in the cdplayer, so i cant wait for the upcoming interview! thank you guys!
(you called my name... xD)
yepp! i think because of these visionmodes, there's a big strategic potential in neotokyo... looking forward to carmouflage and infiltrate :)