This member has provided no bio about themself...
You need another cheat for the knuckle dusters -- "SuperPunchout".
The mall is going to have some arcade games as well, probably not the same ones as in Grossman's but different games.
Oh yes, you can get the speed runner ranking and unlock the speed cheats even if you use cheats. So go nuts if you have to -- use the crack cheat, all guns cheat, all ammo cheat, Super Mario cheat, whatever you need to get through the game quickly.
Some other tricks:
* Don't stop moving, ever. If you have to stop moving for something that's not a matinee sequence, you're probably doing it wrong.
* There are several errands you can complete super-quickly. Instead of waiting in line at the bank, go to the back and pick up the money bag in the vault. Instead of waiting in line at the library, toss your library book in the drop box. Don't wait in line to get Gary's book, just kill the first person to get one and take his. KEEP the Gary Book, because if you give it to Krotchy on Thursday, he'll give you the Krotchy toy and you can skip the entire backroom section and the Krotchy fight.
* Lay out a route for each level's errands. Go directly from one errand to another, and don't waste time on the way.
* Use cheats to improve your time if you have to.
If you're just gonna do the Weekend levels then it's pretty straightforward, especially if you breeze through everything with cheats. The only thing that might bog you down is the elephant level., which is a pain in the *** with or without cheats.
There's a bug, so if you finish the Weekend alone in 2 hours you'll unlock the cheat.
Remember that this is two hours in game time -- loading, matinee sequences, and the like are not counted toward the two hours. There should be a "game timer" option under Game Settings you can enable to see how you're doing.
In the new version of AW7 the two hours have been greatly relaxed, because two hours to complete all five days AND the weekend is very difficult. The patch will give you three hours instead of two to get the "Speed Runner" ranking.
You need to install the **** Patch from www.gopostal.com
Sorry for the lack of responses, guys. I've been busy with college and stuff.
I opened up the AW7 forums, so feel free to talk about the mod in there. There's also a section for Bug Reports, so if you find anything screwed up with the game, post it there.
The patch will have the return of the "Mighty Foot" cheat from the old KamekMod.
Pretty cool game, but I have a few complaints.
* Game lag/FPS issues. Unreal Tournament runs at a solid 60 average FPS under default settings on my machine; Chase That Chicken averaged 10-20.
* Annoying tendency of enemies to appear out of nowhere
* "Flutter" doesn't seem to do anything. Also, the help screen says the "V" key can be used as a chase cam, but it does nothing; only the middle mouse button works as the chase cam.
* Uninstaller doesn't work properly -- it removes the Start Menu group but leaves the game files installed.
Other than that, great job!
The flamethrower and chainsaw are Eternal Damnation weapons. When ED comes out I'll release a patch to add some of those weapons to AW7.
We placed among the top 15 mods in MotY! Thanks to all you guys who votes.
If I included ALL of ED's weapons there would simply be way too many weapons in the game. I'm already pushing it as it is with all the M@DMods weapons. Including all the ED weapons on top of that would be overkill, so I only took a few of my favorites, such as the chainsaw.
Don't worry, there will still be plenty of weapons even without the ED weapons to play around with. ;)
Yes, I know the katana is backward in this screenshot -- it's fixed in the final.
Please check the news section, AW7 will be released sooner than you think.
Makament: You can buy Apocalypse Weekend and download it online directly from RWS, regardless of whether your country has banned the game or not. Go to www.gopostal.com for details.
Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm waiting on the Eternal Damnation release before I can set a specific release date. ED was supposed to be released a month ago, and the release date for AW7 was therefore set for November. Until ED is released I will not have a set release date, because AW7 contains some of the weapons from ED and I cannot release AW7 until ED is out.
So, just hang in there and wait a little longer.
Not your fault man, don't worry about it. It's just a big misunderstanding :P
I apologize for the error. I was under the impression that the guy was modeling these himself. I asked him where they came from and he said they did come from ChaosUT. I will contact you in PM regarding the situation, in the meantime all the offending snapshots will be removed.
The 15th isn't really a release date, it was more of an internal deadline. It will be released soon ;)