This member has provided no bio about themself...
Is it possible you added to the mode, kurdava campaign? Of course, modified and improved by you to your module, Something like in Tytanium wars.
Your mod is great, respect for your hard work.
Hello. I'm a big fan of your mod. I spent on it over 100h. And it was time well spent.
I have some thoughts and suggestions.
- Add a limit of turrets for each HQ
- Add a limit of the number of elite and master units (this should increase the layer of strategic play)
-Add a limiy of titans for the dark Eldar. It's not funny when your 2 Reaver Titan is attacked by 11 of their the titans: P
-Add a limit to necrons relic points. Apparently they have a limit like the rest. But enough that they use it and bild next obelisks and renew points and can build more of the titans (and so get around)
easiest solution: Limit the number of obelisks to 3
- Add 5 level off Hq that will contain weapons of mass destruction and Reaver Titan for the Empire and Chaos and Necron Aeonic orb (these units are much stronger than the rest of the Titans)
- Give a little love to chaos Reaver Titan (especially his basic attack)
- Remove the fire animation from models of Titan and predators (or best Substitute whit smoke: p)
- You can do something with original campaign as they did in Tyanium Wars.
Of course, if it's legal.
Thank you for reading my comments. I'm sorry for my bad english, from six years I did not have the opportunity to use it in practice.
I do not agree with you. Only one hard AI is an opponent. Medium is too easy.
I think it's overkill even for UA
Thats the stuff :P
What does not change the fact that your mod jst simply brilliant: P
Welcome. I have a suggestion Can you be able to do it so that each chaos god had a different model of prince of demons and defiler? I used to play a mod where whos something like that and it was pretty cool and climatic.
Like Gundam 00 ? :P