if anyone wants to give me some paid work hit me up
link to reference
probably the sound files for the new weapon
the source engine is in no way limited
jesus christ what happened to the textures
have you tried using 3d skyboxes in your maps?
disregard above comment
don't you mean A.I.?
oh god what happened to grammar and spelling
It's illegal, and a lot of people care about it, but I doubt you'll get into any legal trouble.
which water shader is that?
replacing textures all day long is pretty stress inducing.
is this going to be like SMOD where you're allowed to modify it and release it as a separate mod?
hmm, guess not
Quoting from main description:
" * A featured in-built LUA engine. Allows for flexibility and HUD implementations.
* Volumetric Lighting with smaller features included:
1. God Rays for sun effects against Geometry.
2. Light shafts generated by any light source when casted into a dark exterior or Interior.
3. Planned features to work without the need of DX10, much like other games require. Play without the worry of any needed hardware upgrades or software.
* Dynamic Lighting, including scalable lighting at realtime, with proper occlusion, and realtime shadowing.
* SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion) Creating softer shadows at 'real' and 'compile' Times.
* Improved AI, resulting in more realistic battles, and smarter Opponents.
* All features capable of running on a Mid-Range PC and beyond."
and i thought it was running on the ep1 sdk
The L4D engine switch wouldn't work because the L4D engine has no real improvement apart from shadows and mass AI, which isn't really going to be useful in BMS, along with what everyone else said.
Does this have actual ragdolls or is it olny a ragdoll-like animation?
Also, did you disable some cheats like impulse 101 or god mode?
you need the HL source code at: Articles.thewavelength.net
and visual studio 2003 (google it) (not free)
This tutorial helped me, but is there a tutorial for adding weapons in half-life
No, It's not dead. Check out the forums for more information on it.