My name is Kjell Bunjes and I'm currently living in Germany. I am interested in 2D Game Art and also Coding. This profile has been in use since Winter 2009 and grown ever since. I appreciate the interest that the ModDB community has shown up to here and I hope to inspire even more people out there. You can get notifications about my updates, if you click on the track-button on the right-hand side. Whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to write me a private message, I usually respond within 10 hours (except for weekends). At last, I hope that everyone has a great time and enjoys what he or she is currently doing in life.
Currently working on an inventory system in Java. It's not finished yet and as you can see it's just a development environment, nothing fancy. But, I wanted to show it to you guys, anyways. Since I'm more into programming now, it's a little bit harder to show you guys what I'm working on ;)
The mouse cursor isn't visible on the screenshots, but the inventories are controlled via the mouse.
• Inventories can be positioned anywhere
• Items can be clicked and positioned in the other inventory
• The items will set their position correctly to their inventory (grid-system)
• Items have 2 status (inactive, active), which is also visible
• The inventories show on which gridposition you are (green field atm)
• Items are placed at their old position, if placed outside the inventory (and not into another inventory)
• Active item is swapped when item is dropped onto another item
• Items have various different textures