There goes my profile :[
Seeing as moddb is ever changing and supporting less and less of the features they used to or changing them up, I decided to mature and let go of my previous design.
Also I need to have 200 characters so I did a quick google and came up with these random cool facts:
- During it’s lifetime an oyster changes its sex from male to female and back several times.
- Cephalacaudal recapitulation is the reason our extremities develop faster than the rest of us.
- Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
- Daniel Boone hated coonskin caps.
- More people speak English in China than the United States.
- All the swans in England are property of the Queen.
- The town of Calma, Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain.
- Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA level C.
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.
- A normal raindrop falls at about 7 miles per hour.
- The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
- There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
- ‘Stewardesses’ is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
- The “pound” key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
- The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
100 Rads Bar, where any STALKER can join in on the conversation and post his or her stories about the venture into the zone!
Join us every week for our definitive one-stop podcast to quench your thirst for outstanding independent games. From clever old school 8-bit freebies...
With 2002 now behind us, it is time to look back at the year that was and scope out which mods best captured gamers imaginations, hearts and of course...
What can we say about 2003 except that it was an amazing year for mods and mod fans. And now that another year has passed it is time to look at those...
Let's be honest; these days its all about the mods. Forget the original game; whether you fancy comical kids' stuff or dark, suspenseful horror titles...
Welcome to Mod DB's official competition which recognizes the best released and upcoming mods from the year just past. Head here to read about the mods...
Mod DB brings you the best mods in the industry. You decide which ones are worthy of recognition. At the top of this program sits the ultimate prize...
The time has come to decide 2007's elite and what a great year it has been for mods and games alike. We've seen numerous games score 10/10 and now it...
No groups were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the group list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Start a group and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.