SAGE/SAGE 2.0/GoldSRC/Source engine based games coder/designer/VFX Artist. Just call me Mark. Glory to Arstotzka!
A realease is gonna be this week, stay tuned!
Sure thing, and all + new special powers.
Nope, we don't. People here are resource, nothing more.
1: Pretty much same as ra3, but with a bit more video memory, i am still working on optimizing it more though.
2: That's not my mod, i can't tell :D
Доделаю оригинал, а там уже посмотрю стоит ли дальше тратить на него время. Если не захочу, то выпущу СДК.
The buildings you've seen are default ra3 buildings, but pretty soon they will go on their retirement if you know what i mean.
They do move, wheels too, dunno what are you talking about.
Right now it's default RA3 AI, yet it acts pretty diffirent than in default game, because of all the balance changes i made. Later on default AI will be remade to fit all my current needs and keep the game more intense.
There's a little something coming today, a thank you message for voting. Stay tuned.
Told you that spell would work, it always does! Congrats with being in top 100!
This looks pretty rad guys, keep it up :3
I dig in modding this game, not in resource managment of the game itself, you might want to reinstall it, it seems like localization .big's didn't installed, or you simply need to have both games installed.
I hope as soon as all this ******** war ends, right now freelance and cooking book "100 ways to cook ramen" holds me. I don't really care about politics, because it's built on lies.
There will be gameplay video, but on Christmas/New Year, you just wait.
Definitely, but for Christmas, Sgor00 wants to re-edit some parts of it to make it look even better.
Such is life my friend, if not MOTY you wouldn't see this update now, i totally forgot about it. I barely have time for modding, this is why updating this mod taking so long. Just read the news, all the info is there, i don't care about MOTY, there is no chance to win something in this competition for a mod on such unpopular game, i just want to follow the tradition of updating the mod and treating people with something. It's totally up to you to give a vote or not, it's nothing more than a moral boost for me, don't be annoyed by this fact mate.
Absolutely fantastic job, both coding and mapping wise, also thank you for choosing Xash, i am genuinely happy to see it good hands!
Don't be sad my friend, let's be sad together!
Just remember people, this is only 25% of stuff i currently made since latest update, the rest 75% might be posted in Christmas update, i appreciate your waiting. Happy Times!
Done with update, sent news for authorization, hope you enjoy.
Collecting the media and writing a text for an update, there is no sleep today in a sleep country.
"Yu Mo Gwai Gui Fai Di Zao"
This is a special spell for a mod to make it win on MOTY, or at least get into top 100, Zeke might know that it's gonna work 100% ( so do i ). Best of luck guys, if i could vote 100 times for this mod, i would do it.
I think and i hope i can push a small update today at night ( 12 hours after this message ), this won't be that huge planned update i pormised, but still a decent chunk of information and media from that update. So, stay tuned.
Just a suggestion : use diffirent flame particle for burning debris, more cheaper one, as far as i know there is one in fire.pcf. Having tons of same particle ( especially fire_burning_character ) on screen will hit performance pretty hard, and it shows on video actually.
****, MOTY, gonna speed the **** up with update.
Damn sweet FX you got there, great job.
TOO MUCH CAPS IN ONE SENTENCE
My old hard drive disk.
RIP old HDD 2006-2014 "You won't be forgotten"
GenEvo/HL1MMod/HL2MMod/FEAR MMod are safe, they are on second, newer HDD. Great ******* present for Christmas.
yeah, thats all ya need to now :D