Like anyone cares who or what in the Hell am I--
OUTDATED. Originally uploaded on 23rd of June, 2010.
An all new modification that I'm building for Doom 3 and this time it's not for the Resurrection of Evil expansion like it's predecessor.
In this video you can bare witness to some of the many new features that the mod has in store.
1. Bloom shader;
2. TheRealSceneGraphManager's 'HDR Interaction Redux: The Bumpening Edition' is also implemented;
3. A brand new HDTV optimized Heads Up Display;
4. Just like in the previous installment of the mod, the all-famous Plasma spread shot as Plasma Gun's secondary fire makes it's great return and it looks and sounds better than ever;
5. Considerable changes have been made to the Singleplayer maps as well;
E.G.: The repeating influence prior to the demonic door and the main door sequence itself have been significantly altered to increase the overall feel.
6. New Particles. Imp's fireballs give away a brighter glow, new muzzle effects;
7. Some weapons (like shotgun) have the attached flashlight on them which can be toggled at will;
8. Many ambient, monsters, weapons, player and even radio chatter sounds have been either altered or replaced with custom ones. Zombie security guards and Imps for example, they have new sounds.
After the point where player passes through the second airlock and enters a new area you can hear the new music-like ambient in the background in this particular area.
This is still a work in progress. Many, if not all of the aforementioned features are subject to change.