This member has provided no bio about themself...
No controller support.
Can't redefine keys.
Two mouse pointers always visible.
Game is badly designed, cheap, unfinished, nasty.
The graphics are good enough to look not bad on screenshots but the gameplay is not there.
Games like Puzzle Quest are Bejeweled with rpg elements thrown on top; this is Dr. Mario with rpg elements thrown on top. It's quite fun but could do with being a little more polished. Also you get better loot drop chance if you turn on twitter integration?! wtf? cheap ploy.
It can be quite fun but wow, it feels so unpolished and cheap and nasty.
- No music or background sound most of the time. Silence. Feels really weird.
- Some things don't have sound effects. E.g. hitting with an axe when there's nothing there.
- Enemies are so stupid and move in the derpiest way imaginable (almost as if they are in an online game and you have lag).
- Animation is somewhat primitive
- The background tears nastily when scrolling
- Can't redefine keys.
It's very, very bad. Just no fun at all. I don't recommend it.
Good game. I'm not that fond of how they have implemented the line-of-sight shadowing and I wish there was a way to get the pre-order bonus (random starting loadout). (It wouldn't be 10 without these though- maybe 8.5).
Very promising block building in space survival game. There's a lot of fun to be had.
Too many technical problems.
This is not like most of the other roguelike games on desura. It is a cut above. It's a proper commercial game as opposed to a hobbyist game that you are charged for.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.