Knows Java and some other languages. Likes to pretend that he can make games.
Screenshot of my current project which, as the title states, will probably never be finished. If I ever do finish it (God forbid) then it will most likely become a Diablo-Rogue crossover sort of thing. Real original, I know, but I love Diablo.
This particular image is a bit boring, but does show a couple of things:
- Basic version of custom GUI at the bottom (more to be added)
- The game is tile based in nature (like Rogue)
- The sprites are all 16x16 but when rendered are scaled to 32x32 (for character, bit of Minecraft inspiration there)
- Hard to tell from one image, but there is a custom level format which includes support for different tilesets per map.
- The view follows the player which will always be in the center
- Yes, I am obsessed with Portal. The finished version may include a portal gun
More screenshots may come. I may even make a page here if the game is really good. If you want more images now, you can follow my Twitter [http://twitter.com/TastyOrange].