This member has provided no bio about themself...
I can see weapon on endcredits.bsp.
I just forgot to update GameInfo.
Thanks, mate. Hope it will work with russian version.
background01_widescreen.vtf is missing.
K, how you want me to send translations?
Boat doesn't turn.
- Moved text message definitions from 'titles.txt'
to 'CityRebellion_english.txt' for localization purposes.
You understand things that modders can't
- person who like to translate mods into russian
Arthur Kirkland, you changed.
Got an error:
46/ - func_brush: UTIL_SetModel: not precached: *6
"I am already assuming anyone who downloads this knows how to get it into the Half-Life2 episod 2 maps folder."
And I am assuming anyone who modding knows how to make finished maps. At least.
Good, but you still can't open doors.
At least they try. "Three" is the final goal.
1. This is nothig like Calamity issue. That was minor nuisance with light, which I ignored. But TRtA is completly broken.
2. Well, if I'm the only one, than... ****.
I understand. At least now. Didn't think that "users might see my online activity" could be the issue. I'm pushing only because mod's absolutly unplayable. Just one question - is it me or mod should be like that?
Please, look at screenshots and respond.
Another one I never heard before.
I know you don't have much time now, but I leave some notes.
1. Movie scene, the last one, with zombie, doesn't work. It just standing. Because of that movie doesn't end and door is invisible wall.
2. No "THE BAD" sigh. Maybe cutscene missed.
3. Bug with blue death wall in airport. For me it became invisible wall after using button.
Thank you for all your contribution for Source Modding.
Mod crashes during Antilion Guard battle.
Well, that what I waited so long.
Never heard about this one.
BG map doesn't work correct.
What about txt file with link?
Glad you continue this. Can I have a little suggestion? Mods Bloodstone and Day Hard would be cool.
Erokhin тогда уж.
I messed with GameInfo.txt. At least I found out you can't save it as Unicode or UTF.
No worries, solution found.