This member has provided no bio about themself...
1. Half-Quake. Nuff said.
2. Two variants. Either kill someone or do something to never think about money again. But because killing one wouldn't change much, I chose money. It let me kill more.
But it IS 2D.
I should find disk and finally finish Oni.
How you know this is Dark Crusade cosplay?
Looks like paper.
Still more effective than IG armor.
The circle of life. In 3 years - "We present you the new Call of Duty: This Age Warfare".
I never asked for this.
At least he has good sleep.
Well, there is a theory he played both sides, trying to figure out the winner.
This is one cool Outlast II DLC.
But seriosly, FarCry became AC.
More eras. More locations. More [same] games.
9 years ago I felt the same about L4D2.
Maybe they should start make movies, not games.
Damn, this demo is good.
Jumpscares really work for me.
The only unenjoyable map was that Slender style.
Bad thing it seems we will never see full version.
GW gives license for everyone nowadays. But there is no profit for them, so decline is expected.
"It's anime after all"
- significantly reduced the number of zombies"
Waiting more than BM's Xen.
"I suppose users simply could overcome this by using noclip."
Here, I fixed.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I remember some script didn't work in "Revolution of the dead" chapter. It was after finding all wheels and blowing up some kind of HQ. If I remember correctly script was responsible for ambush that openes the path.
CyberBulling doesn't work.
1. Probably Team Fortress 2. At least I mostly play it when I have free time.
2. If I remember correctly, Need for Speed 2. Man, It's about 20 years since that day. I am true PC Master Race :D
3. Half-Life 2. Almost every week I have something new. And every couple month something really good released.
Damn, 10 years since I first played it.
It's like a reverse vampire.
Talking about cheating.
I believe the ending will ignite our souls...
This suppossed to be a good pun but I burned your expectations.