This member has provided no bio about themself...
9 years ago I felt the same about L4D2.
Maybe they should start make movies, not games.
Damn, this demo is good.
Jumpscares really work for me.
The only unenjoyable map was that Slender style.
Bad thing it seems we will never see full version.
GW gives license for everyone nowadays. But there is no profit for them, so decline is expected.
"It's anime after all"
- significantly reduced the number of zombies"
Waiting more than BM's Xen.
"I suppose users simply could overcome this by using noclip."
Here, I fixed.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I remember some script didn't work in "Revolution of the dead" chapter. It was after finding all wheels and blowing up some kind of HQ. If I remember correctly script was responsible for ambush that openes the path.
CyberBulling doesn't work.
1. Probably Team Fortress 2. At least I mostly play it when I have free time.
2. If I remember correctly, Need for Speed 2. Man, It's about 20 years since that day. I am true PC Master Race :D
3. Half-Life 2. Almost every week I have something new. And every couple month something really good released.
Damn, 10 years since I first played it.
It's like a reverse vampire.
Talking about cheating.
I believe the ending will ignite our souls...
This suppossed to be a good pun but I burned your expectations.
1. Flamethrower. Burn it with fire!
2. Sometimes it is acceptably. If you are some kind of bounty hunter food and shelter could be convenient.
3. Something simple, like "Predator".
4. If you can imagine it, it's already not that scary. And this is why it should be shapeless/shapeshifter.
Now we're talking.
"Could not load library client". It is with "new" GameInfo.
I can't even start the mod because of error.
So, what can I say.
I start with general things.
There are many big empty spaces. The key word - empty. More props needed.
Work with the skybox. Blackness in loathe_01_02.bsp or windows is not good.
Repetetive but nice music. I enjoyed soundtrack. It's very fiting.
No enemy spam. Another thing I like. I'm full of mods where you kill more enemies than in entire HL2 series.
No healthpacks. I know, not the most necessary thing (I died only after falling) but few is advisably.
Now about some maps.
You can see map borders. Map just ended and blackness. No good. The same about invisible walls.
A. I. Disable error.
At the end of the map titles overwrite eachother.
Mod crashes to menu instead of loading next map.
Teleportation to the elevator doesn't work.
Another error with level transition. From console:
"Level transition ERROR
Can't find connection to loathe_07_02 from loathe_07_02"
And one suggestion.
Can you move text messages from titles.txt to loathe_english.txt?
Господи, какие воспоминания. А третью часть по сути можно назвать альфой четвёртой.