Arrr ye mateys!
Lots of projects going on:
- Draconian Empire (HW2 mod)
- "NoName" a currently untitled horror-survival game with a focus on object-interacted-survival and lights
we are currently working on implementing some basic idea's in CryEngine 3.
- and last but not least:
the Draggie Engine 1
This is my first full C++ project in wich i'm attempting to write my own WYSIWYG 3D engine from scratch in a simple as possible code wich i have written myself entirely (no copy-pasting! i want to learn stuff!) except for maybe some libraries and using barely any extensions (so far im only using GLUT).
The beta will (hopefully) feature:
- modular structure so that users can mod certain aspects (so far no open-source planned!)
- basic OpenGL graphics with basic shaders/lightning
- basic collision detection
- basic camera movement
- WYSIWYG ingame editor:
- Save/Load system for maps made in the editor using a custom file extension (.MRA)
- the ability to spawn primitives (cube, piramid, sphere) and edit these
- Import function for either 3DS of OBJ files (or both)
Well thats the update for now!