This member has provided no bio about themself...
Did you follow the installation instructions correctly?
into the default "Medievall II Total War" directory.
(Normally this is: "Programs/SEGA/Medieval II Total War")
If you have installed Medieval II into another folder, please select the folder manually.
- Start the mod with the 'Third Age - Total War' shortcut on your desktop
Additional installation instructions only for Steam users:
1. Install all parts of the mod as instructed above.
2. Open "Steam/Steamapps/Common/Medieval II Total War/mods". There you will find all your installed Kingdoms campaigns as well as the "Third_Age_3" modfolder.
3. Edit the name of one of the Kingdoms folders (americas, britannia, crusades, teutonic), preferably your least favorite campaign. The new name doesn't have to be anything specific.
4. Change the name of the "Third_Age_3" folder to the former name of the Kingdoms folder you just edited. For example, if you edited the "americas" folder, the "Third_Age_3" folder should be named "americas".
5. Select the appropriate campaign from the steam menu. If you renamed the "Third_Age_3" folder to "americas", select the americas campaign. If you named it "crusades", select the crusades campaign and so on.
6. Steam will now launch the mod.
Not at the moment I think, KingKong has been inactive for some time now, but if 3.2 is the final version then he would have said so.
However, you should check the submods section for TATW on twcenter. There's some epic about to be released there. :)
Sometimes it just happens that you get a corrupted download, that was likely the case here. I'm glad it works now!
Did you install 3.0&3.1?
Install 3.0&3.1 first.
Did you install 3.0&3.1 first?
dont think so
Have you considered how impossible that is since empire tw?
You should probably install 3.0 both parts and then 3.1 & 3.2.
Seems you didn't do anything wrong yeah..
Try to totally reinstall M2TW +Kingdoms, and redownload the mod from 3.1 pt1 &2 to 3.2. First try if the main mod works then, and if it does, try out the mod again. If it still crashes then it's a problem in the submod and you should ask help in their own thread in TWC.
Or you could try out a diffrent submod, MOS is by far the biggest and my favourite. Untill Divide and Conquer comes out. ;)
No1 knows, the mod's leader is inactive. He might show up any time with new previews. That old KingKong is just too unpredictable to say what's going to happen in the future.
Np man, could you tell me the exact steps you took while installing it? If you don't have steam then you don't need to rename anything btw. You do have kingdoms right?
It's better if you use the kingdoms launcher app, google it, It's easy to use!
The thing is, they got the C&D because it's LotR content, not because it's a mod for Skyrim.
That doesn't say anything.
See for yourself: Moddb.com
Disable the auto adjustment to summer time on your desktop clock.
This will fix it.
Disable automatic daylight savings on your desktop clock. That will fix it.
Then you didn't install the mod properly. Try again and select the Medieval II Total War main folder in the installer. Then it should automaticly go to you mods folder.
Because of the inactivity of it's creator and lack of updates.
You can't see what's going on in TATW's submods page on TWCenter though... You should go and take a look at it, it's still very alive and a giant new submod is finally about to be released!
Also, new custom settlements are being released:
Hmm then i've no idea what it is.
You should post or search it up here: Twcenter.net
Do you just play TATW? Or did you install any submods into the main mod?
The game always states you can handle 4000, also for me, but i get lag at 10000 at least.
Here's a whole bunch of them: Twcenter.net
Atm i recommend MOS:
But be sure to follow this giant because it will be a blast when it comes out. ;)
They even got a whole new campaign map full with even more custom settlements.
I think you mean MOS, which has alot from Baron Samedi's mod in it, and is actually updated to 3.2.
I think so.
Better play MOS then, it has alot from barons mod in it, but even way more stuff, also new factions.
Haha, while the vanilla TATW campaign map is impressive, there is an even way better one as a submod. ;)
This new one is more lore accurate, and more AI friendly, and afaik it includes more custom settlements made by leo.civil.uefs. Twcenter.net
Here is the campaign map submod: